When I realized I Loved Wearing Cloth Diapers and Plastic Pants

Clothdiaperman

CLOTH DIAPER MAN
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was disabled and was around 3 to six years of age. I would have accidents and get cloth diapered. It became a soft warm comfort to be in a double cloth diaper and plastic pants. I was laid on my bed as a child wearing nothing but a cloth double diaper and clear plastic paints. Everybody that came into the house knew I was in double cloth diapers and plastic panties. This was embarrassing and still is. It felt wonderful to me and still does I remembered when, I got older what a comfort it was. I stated wearing cloth diapers again. I found cloth diapers and plastic pants that fit and its been heaven, when I wear them. There soft, and warm, comfort and a pleasurable. I love wearing out in the open in a T shirt. I want to wear full time but there are those that would give me grieve. I do this in private. I want to find out how others became open about their habit. I am afraid of being walk in on. I love the smell of baby powder and get asked about the smell. I am not a baby. I find cloth diapers an article of clothing now, and love the arousing feeling. I wear to bed at night and its getting more often because I feels fantastic. I take precautions at night and lock the door. I am in fear of getting caught. What do I say???

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Zeke, chuck and 7 others
Clothdiaperman said:
I was disabled and was around 3 to six years of age. I would have accidents and get cloth diapered. It became a soft warm comfort to be in a double cloth diaper and plastic pants. I was laid on my bed as a child wearing nothing but a cloth double diaper and clear plastic paints. Everybody that came into the house knew I was in double cloth diapers and plastic panties. This was embarrassing and still is. It felt wonderful to me and still does I remembered when, I got older what a comfort it was. I stated wearing cloth diapers again. I found cloth diapers and plastic pants that fit and its been heaven, when I wear them. There soft, and warm, comfort and a pleasurable. I love wearing out in the open in a T shirt. I want to wear full time but there are those that would give me grieve. I do this in private. I want to find out how others became open about their habit. I am afraid of being walk in on. I love the smell of baby powder and get asked about the smell. I am not a baby. I find cloth diapers an article of clothing now, and love the arousing feeling. I wear to bed at night and its getting more often because I feels fantastic. I take precautions at night and lock the door. I am in fear of getting caught. What do I say???

I agree with all of the above, there is nothing like cloth/plastic and pins. It is hard to further respond, are you married, do you have room mates? Paint a better picture of why you are afraid.

Reactions: littledub1955, Jr2012 and Zeke
I live with family and not married. I am afraid of what they may say. I accidentally left a pair of plastic pants out. I was told it was ok. I am sure that my relatives I live with know about my habit at night. I have never been confronted. It would be difficult If I was walked in on. I ca'nt wear under my clothes. The family is already pick about the way my paints fit. I have one more year of schooling and I will see about getting a place of my own. I can wear more often maybe full time at that point.

Reactions: Diprs2, Zeke, littledub1955 and 1 other person
I disabled and need wear cloth diapers and plastic pants full time, Unlike some people I’m not ashamed of wearing my cloth diapers and plastic pants around my family. A photo of my wearing a cloth diaper and a pair of plastic pants.IMG_1115.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: softbottom05, Diprs2, Zeke and 2 others
Some of my oldest memories are of me sitting on a heating vent in my bedroom wearing the plastic pants my mom had me wear for my habitual bed wetting. I can’t remember if she had diapered me, or not, but it was the plastic pants that I liked at that age, around 3. It seems that I loved that feel of warm plastic on my young tushie. About that same age I was caught by my senior citizen babysitter in her bathroom wearing plastic pants under my short pants. She was not a happy camper and it was an experience that has really stuck in my mind. A few years prior to puberty I started swiping (my grandfather’s term for stealing which seems to imply less guilt) plastic pants from diaper pails and clotheslines. Later as I came into puberty I found a whole new way to enjoy them. Now that I’m incontinent I wear gauze contour, gauze prefolds, or Birdseye prefolds, with plastic pants over them. The desire to wear them next to my tush has faded over the past 5 years of wearing diapers 24/7 due to need, but I do enjoy using them for their proper function over my diapers. Not only do I like the comfort but the money they save me helps on a fixed income. Stay padded, but IMHO you can’t beat a cloth butt wrapper covered with plastic pants.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Chrissie, Brumas94 and 6 others
There is just something about cloth diapers and plastic pants when my mommy puts them on me at night that makes me feel so incredibly safe and secure. Not really sure why but, when I was around age 11 the desire to find cloth diapers and plastic pants that fit was extremely overwhelming. I remember walking through a store with my mom and telling her I had to use the restroom so I could go to the baby section to buy cloth diapers and gerber plastic pants and the run to the car to hide them under the rear seat till we returned home. It was just her and I living in the house at the time so I would hide the diaper and plastic pants under my bed until after school so I could rinse it out and then hide it in the basement with the others before washing them when mom was at work in the evenings. One day it happened, mom must have decided to tidy up my room and run the vacuum when she found the items under the bed. After returning home from school that dreaded day she was in the kitchen patiently awating for me and when I walked in to say hello she smiled and said, sweetie can I talked to you about something? I said sure mom what's on your mind. Her next words in a very humble tone she asked me if there was something going on with me that she should know about? I of course said no and asked why she was asking when all of a sudden she pulled out the diaper and plastic pants that she had sitting on the floor in a trash bag. She looked at me and said hunny why is this under your bed? I was completely stunned and the only thing I could say quickly was that I was having some night time wetting issues but nothing serious. I told her it only happened every now and then. She quickly offered to make an appointment with our doctor and I told her that wasn't necessary and if the problem persisted I would let her know. As time went by we never had that conversation again and she never brought it up after that thank god!

Reactions: Diprs2, DiaperedJeff, littledub1955 and 3 others
Zeke said:
Some of my oldest memories are of me sitting on a heating vent in my bedroom wearing the plastic pants my mom had me wear for my habitual bed wetting. I can’t remember if she had diapered me, or not, but it was the plastic pants that I liked at that age, around 3. It seems that I loved that feel of warm plastic on my young tushie. About that same age I was caught by my senior citizen babysitter in her bathroom wearing plastic pants under my short pants. She was not a happy camper and it was an experience that has really stuck in my mind. A few years prior to puberty I started swiping (my grandfather’s term for stealing which seems to imply less guilt) plastic pants from diaper pails and clotheslines. Later as I came into puberty I found a whole new way to enjoy them. Now that I’m incontinent I wear gauze contour, gauze prefolds, or Birdseye prefolds, with plastic pants over them. The desire to wear them next to my tush has faded over the past 5 years of wearing diapers 24/7 due to need, but I do enjoy using them for their proper function over my diapers. Not only do I like the comfort but the money they save me helps on a fixed income. Stay padded, but IMHO you can’t beat a cloth butt wrapper covered with plastic pants.
I completely agree with your closing statement. I know that you use adultclothdiaper as well. Have you ever tried any of the cloth prefolds from baby-pants.com? The reason I ask is some of my cloth diapers are going on 4 years of age now, and a few of the corners are beginning to show wear and are going to be needing replacement. I was thinking about trying the prefolds from baby-pants, their prefolds are different as they use an all birdseye center vs terry. My drying cycles are pretty long. Maybe a center out of different material would make a difference. I wish I could hang them on a clothes line!

Reactions: Diprs2, Lyric, Jr2012 and 1 other person
tenderbottoms47 said:
There is just something about cloth diapers and plastic pants when my mommy puts them on me at night that makes me feel so incredibly safe and secure. Not really sure why but, when I was around age 11 the desire to find cloth diapers and plastic pants that fit was extremely overwhelming. I remember walking through a store with my mom and telling her I had to use the restroom so I could go to the baby section to buy cloth diapers and gerber plastic pants and the run to the car to hide them under the rear seat till we returned home. It was just her and I living in the house at the time so I would hide the diaper and plastic pants under my bed until after school so I could rinse it out and then hide it in the basement with the others before washing them when mom was at work in the evenings. One day it happened, mom must have decided to tidy up my room and run the vacuum when she found the items under the bed. After returning home from school that dreaded day she was in the kitchen patiently awating for me and when I walked in to say hello she smiled and said, sweetie can I talked to you about something? I said sure mom what's on your mind. Her next words in a very humble tone she asked me if there was something going on with me that she should know about? I of course said no and asked why she was asking when all of a sudden she pulled out the diaper and plastic pants that she had sitting on the floor in a trash bag. She looked at me and said hunny why is this under your bed? I was completely stunned and the only thing I could say quickly was that I was having some night time wetting issues but nothing serious. I told her it only happened every now and then. She quickly offered to make an appointment with our doctor and I told her that wasn't necessary and if the problem persisted I would let her know. As time went by we never had that conversation again and she never brought it up after that thank god!
My mom never confronted me, but I swear she had a nose like a bloodhound and could sniff my plastic pants out wherever I hid them. The usual place was either in between my mattress and box spring, somewhere in my large closet, in our huge attic, or under the bathtub. Let me explain the last one. My folks had bought this huge old, single story, sandstone block house built in 1913 and had much of the old features remodeled before we moved in. This included the bathroom with it free standing, claw footed bathtub, which was replaced with a modern, cast iron, built in model. This resulted in a space between the new wall where the tub nozzle, shower head, and controls for both, were mounted and the bathroom wall. Dad had made this area into a towel closet, but if you opened this closet the end of the bathtub was exposed. I could slide my stash of plastic pants towards the back end of the tub from inside the closet on the backside of the part you step over to get into the tub. I’ll be damned if mom didn’t find them even in there, and I had to use a shower brush to retrieve them! How she figured that out that they were hidden in there I’ll never know. Since I had this overwhelming desire for plastic pants as far back as I can remember mom had known about it for a long time in. one way or another and knowing her she may have felt in some way responsible for my strange love affair. She never said a word to me about her discoveries and I only remember her asking me a couple of times if I had any idea about how to deal with my bed wetting. I remember suggesting plastic pants at around age seven and she said she didn’t think they would do much good without diapers to absorb the urine (boy, was she ever right about that!). That was no good for me as I liked the feeling of the plastic on my tush and in my opinion the diapers would be in the way of the desired sensory feedback. Now that I’m back in cloth diapers and plastic pants for my for and aft incontinence I often think of what she said if I happen to have a nocturnal leak from my diaper cover. Stay padded, you gotta have something to soak up all that pee!

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, littledub1955, Brumas94 and 4 others
littlemoosey said:
I completely agree with your closing statement. I know that you use adultclothdiaper as well. Have you ever tried any of the cloth prefolds from baby-pants.com? The reason I ask is some of my cloth diapers are going on 4 years of age now, and a few of the corners are beginning to show wear and are going to be needing replacement. I was thinking about trying the prefolds from baby-pants, their prefolds are different as they use an all birdseye center vs terry. My drying cycles are pretty long. Maybe a center out of different material would make a difference. I wish I could hang them on a clothes line!
No, ACDC was my first source and the only one that I’ve tried since becoming IC. After I was injured in Alaska, had resulting cervical spinal surgery, was divorced by my wife, and went back to college to be able find less physically demanding work, I discovered this brand new thing called the World Wide Web in my physics class circa 1995. This of course led to the internet and eventually to the discovery that I wasn’t the only person with a fetish, or need, for plastic pants. With further searching online I stumbled upon AC Medical. Initially I ordered only plastic pants, but in a following order I got adventurous and ordered a pair of pullon diaper pants and later a couple of prefold diapers. They are the only company other than ACDC that I’ve ordered cloth diapers from, though I have ordered a couple of gauze and Birdseye prefolds in a couple of sizes from ACDC a while back. My wife and I cloth diapered our children, using hand me down prefolds from her cousin, which made me aware of how much more economical they were and caused me to believe they would work on my tush for roughly the same function as on our kids. The big difference between how we diapered our children and how I do cloth diapering for myself is that I use a dry pail instead of the old diaper pail full of water, baking soda, and stinky diapers in the bathroom. By rinsing my diapers and soakers out, and draining them on the back of my shower chair when I change and shower, it leaves them pretty free from anything that would cause odor. Once they’re drained they go into a large, rectangular, plastic tote. During the winter I go up to two weeks before doing laundry, during the summer about a week. We used to have a large clothesline on the farm for drying our kids diapers and I share your wish that I had that available now. Every time I run a cycle on my dryer and have to empty the lint trap I can see the diapers being worn out by this. We used to bring dry diapers in off the line and throw them in the dryer for about five minutes to take away the stiffness line drying gives them, but other than that we seldom used the dryer for our kids diapers. With separate diapers, gauze soakers, terry bath towel soakers and terry hand towel liners (to make fecal cleanup easier) it not only helps to make it easier to thoroughly clean them, but much easier to dry them as separate components rather than having them sewn together. It also makes it easy to customize what you wear for different situations and conditions. Even though I’m a side sleeper I very seldom have a leak anymore. Stay padded, fresh off the clothesline if you don’t mind them a bit stiff!

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, littledub1955, Jr2012 and 1 other person
I get my cloth diapers and plastic pants from Babykins.
The photo
Adult incontinence products

Attachments

• KINS Vinyl Pull-On Adult Plastic Pant Print 10300VP Babies On Blue (1).JPG
    KINS Vinyl Pull-On Adult Plastic Pant Print 10300VP Babies On Blue (1).JPG
    163.4 KB · Views: 90
  • KINS Adult Cloth Diaper with Extra Padding 11500 (Baby Blocks on Blue).jpg
    KINS Adult Cloth Diaper with Extra Padding 11500 (Baby Blocks on Blue).jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 87
  • KINS Adult Cloth Diaper  Pull-On Adult Cotton Diaper 10700 (Blocks on White).JPG
    KINS Adult Cloth Diaper Pull-On Adult Cotton Diaper 10700 (Blocks on White).JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 90
  • Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Chrissie, Angelapinks and 2 others
Clothdiaperman said:
I need to wear cloth diapers and plastic pants as I have urinary incontinence. Unlike some people I’m not ashamed of wearing my cloth diapers and plastic pants around my family, friends and neighbours have seen me in them I have told them that I need them as I have incontinence problem.

Reactions: Diprs2, Chrissie, Jr2012 and 1 other person
I was born in the 70s. so Pampers were all the rage. My grandma being old school of course wanted mom to use cloth diapers and rubber pants. She tried it and only lasted a week and bought boxes of Pampers. She just couldnt do all the washing and keep diaper pails around the room in that day and age So all I remember was wearing Pampers diapers . She did most of the time put a plastic panty over them for extra measure. I dont remember them being rubber though, they were plastic , the Gerber ones that are hard to find nowadays. There had to be like 20 pairs stuffed in my dresser drawer back then! So I realized I loved wearing diapers(just not cloth ones)and plastic pants early on. I do nowadays have a drawer full of adult sized Gerber style plastic pants, about 25 pairs stuffed in there!

Reactions: littledub1955, Chrissie, tam1623 and 1 other person
I was a late bedwetter and my mom would diaper me every night before bed. She didn’t really trust me not to stick myself with diaper pins or get the diaper fitting correctly. As she always said, mom knows best. Of course she also pulled rubber on me as well so no leaking on the sheets or mattress. I never really grew out diapers or the desire to wear diapers and rubber pants to bed, but unfortunately had to once I left for college. For several decades i wore whenever I could get away with it, when living alone or traveling for work, or hiding them my girlfriend or wife. After we divorce I went back to wearing cloth prefolds and rubber every night and have never been happier. Also started wearing during the day more and more. I told my girlfriend early on about my diaper needs and she’s been very supportive. I wear both plain white prefolds from changing times and babykins prefolds with toy patterns and different colors. My girlfriend insists I wear the babykins diapers during day so she can see them and my matching rubber pants and tease me about being her naughty wet diaper boy. The prefolds from changing with one or two inserts are great for night time wearing because the absorb so much and never leak with my high back 7 mil rubber pants.

Reactions: Diprs2, Chrissie, Jr2012 and 1 other person
I always loved the bulk of my cloth nappies and the smooth feel of my plastic pants. I wore plastic trainer pants during the day for a long time and the plastic on them was heavenly! After I stopped having to wear I would sneak out when I could to buy plastic pants. Only once were my pps discovered.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, vp39, Brumas94 and 5 others
I assume you mean you were caught by your parents when you were younger?

I too have always loved nappies & plastic pants although I never had the nerve to buy & wear when I was younger and lived at home.

Reactions: Diprs2, Brumas94 and Lyric
After I stopped having to wear my mum found a pack of pps I'd bought. I was, somehow, never caught wearing!

I have two support workers that change my wet cloth nappies and plastic pants as I cannot do it myself because of my physical disability.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2 and Napincolove
toddler said:
I have two support workers that change my wet cloth nappies and plastic pants as I cannot do it myself because of my physical disability.
Support workers/caregivers still use cloth diapers? That's interesting.

Reactions: Diprs2
It was my choice to go with cloth diapers I like the feel of the cloth as it is comfortable around my private parts in my bottom.

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012 and Lyric
Me wear a print pull on cloth nappy and white pair of plastic pants.DSC_0003c.jpg

Reactions: Bobgibbs, Diprs2, tam1623 and 8 others
Back