When did you realise you weren’t the only person in the world who likes to wear nappies?

vp39 said:
I got some plastic pants from HB Enterprises way back in the day when I first got online...hadn't thought about them in years.
Thats a blast from the past. HB Enterprises, based in Kent and run by Hazel Jones. I bought quite a few items from there and visited the nursery several times. Good memories.

Reactions: vp39 and duckling
Probably in the early 90s there was s show on HBO called "Real Sex" or something like that. I totally remember an episode when they covered what they called "rubber babies". That was the first time I saw an adult in diapers as a baby...

That pretty much started it for me!

On a Sunday news paper (news of the world) article called kinky bosses go gaga for Nappy nights.
It was about an AB nursery in the UK, showing pictures of ab,s. Nearly fell over with the shock, that's what I want and am. Was back in the early 1990.

sissybaby34 said:
Thats a blast from the past. HB Enterprises, based in Kent and run by Hazel Jones. I bought quite a few items from there and visited the nursery several times. Good memories.
Yes great memories from there too. 😃😃😃

Reactions: sissybaby34
I found the website wetbusters as a kid, thats when i new. Diapers r ok…

I tried to write "diaper" on xvideos lol. After a random memory from my 6yrs childhood (my strange dream about wearing diapers).

Found out what it's called and went on social media and found a few themed groups.

1981. Penthouse Forum stories. oddly satisfying reading things the past 30yrs and having my EX-spouse name still be relevant and as a catalyst for others DL exploration.

Back