A sweet & innocent who just wants to be held
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
What's a phobia of yours?
One of mine is arachnophobia. Yes, I'm deathly terrified of spiders. šŸ•·

Reactions: Deleted member 64479, Jorelaxed and Cottontail
I have claustrophobia. I fear confinement, being restrained, having my movement limited any way. While lying in bed, I'll often move my limbs or change positions just to satisfy myself that it's possible and that I'm not somehow "stuck." I do sometimes wonder whether allowing myself to be tied up would be in some way therapeutic, but I can also imagine it being traumatic, like almost drowning. Probably not something I'll explore!

Reactions: chamberpot and ShyGirl91
Cottontail said:
I have claustrophobia. I fear confinement, being restrained, having my movement limited any way. While lying in bed, I'll often move my limbs or change positions just to satisfy myself that it's possible and that I'm not somehow "stuck." I do sometimes wonder whether allowing myself to be tied up would be in some way therapeutic, but I can also imagine it being traumatic, like almost drowning. Probably not something I'll explore!
Totally understandable! (Elevators are another phobia of mine because I feel trapped and like I'm suffocating, all while dangling precariously in a box that could drop at any moment šŸ˜±).

Reactions: Cottontail
Leaking in bed.šŸ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and ShyGirl91
Cottontail said:
I also have claustrophobia, I cannot be fully covered up at night , my feet have to be free. I'll wake from a dream about being trapped somehow and not be able to get back to sleep, I'll spend hours pacing back and forth before being able to lie back down. i cannot have a mri or cat scan due to the feeling of being trapped.. truly terrifying for me.

• Sad
I have OCD, and a lot of irrational fears because of it. Part of my OCD is called ā€œcontamination OCD.ā€ Basically I think and fear that I am making everyone around me sick somehow, and have really irrational fears over very specific things that I think spread germs.
Iā€™ve talked about it on here in the past but it is part of why ABDL is so appealing to me. Itā€™s a total relief from those fears. Iā€™m allowed to be a lil dirty because I donā€™t know any better. Iā€™m still loved even if I need a diaper change and even then the more ā€œdirtyā€ aspects of being a baby are often seen as cute. I have a CG whoā€™s not only willing to take care of me in whatever state Iā€™m in, but takes the burden of cleanliness and hygiene entirely off of me as the little one. OCD is a daily nuisance at least and debilitating at worst, but it makes me even more grateful to have my little side to help me escape from it.

• Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, Aquabtm, Deleted member 64479 and 3 others
lilbabyjooce said:
I have OCD, and a lot of irrational fears because of it. Part of my OCD is called ā€œcontamination OCD.ā€ Basically I think and fear that I am making everyone around me sick somehow, and have really irrational fears over very specific things that I think spread germs.
Iā€™ve talked about it on here in the past but it is part of why ABDL is so appealing to me. Itā€™s a total relief from those fears. Iā€™m allowed to be a lil dirty because I donā€™t know any better. Iā€™m still loved even if I need a diaper change and even then the more ā€œdirtyā€ aspects of being a baby are often seen as cute. I have a CG whoā€™s not only willing to take care of me in whatever state Iā€™m in, but takes the burden of cleanliness and hygiene entirely off of me as the little one. OCD is a daily nuisance at least and debilitating at worst, but it makes me even more grateful to have my little side to help me escape from it.
Thanks for sharing. šŸ©µ Yes, OCD can be very debilitating! Im so glad you've found an outlet that allows you to relax and release those fears. *hugs* šŸ’•

Reactions: Diaperboy27, PaddedRita, Lyric and 1 other person
Spiders, spiders, spiders, specially BlackWidow and Recluse spiderS.šŸ«„šŸ«„šŸ«„šŸ˜µšŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ«ØšŸ«ØšŸ«ØšŸ«ØšŸ•·ļøšŸ•·ļøšŸ•·ļøšŸ•·ļøšŸ•·ļøšŸ•·ļøšŸ•øļøšŸ•øļøšŸ•øļøšŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜¶ā€šŸŒ«ļøšŸ˜¶ā€šŸŒ«ļøšŸ˜¶ā€šŸŒ«ļøšŸ˜¶ā€šŸŒ«ļøšŸ˜¶ā€šŸŒ«ļø

• Wow
Uncontrolled death so for example a plane crash or nuclear armageddon.

Spiders also. Wasps, but that not might be irrational in my case because Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m allergic to those. Iā€™ve also noticed recently that Iā€™m extremely avoidant of young children soā€¦ Thereā€™s that too.

Jorelaxed said:
Spiders, spiders, spiders, specially BlackWidow and Recluse spiderS.šŸ«„šŸ«„šŸ«„šŸ˜µšŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ«ØšŸ«ØšŸ«ØšŸ«ØšŸ•·ļøšŸ•·ļøšŸ•·ļøšŸ•·ļøšŸ•·ļøšŸ•·ļøšŸ•øļøšŸ•øļøšŸ•øļøšŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜¶ā€šŸŒ«ļøšŸ˜¶ā€šŸŒ«ļøšŸ˜¶ā€šŸŒ«ļøšŸ˜¶ā€šŸŒ«ļøšŸ˜¶ā€šŸŒ«ļø
RIGHT?!?!?! I once had a brown recluse, estimated size that would cover the entire palm area of my hand with legs extended, climbing up my apartment wall. My soul nearly left my body. šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±

• Wow
Reactions: Diaperboy27, PaddedRita, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
LittleMonsterUK said:
I can totally see that! **shudders**

Reactions: Diaperboy27
LittleMonsterUK said:
I can totally see that!
Azzie said:
Spiders also. Wasps, but that not might be irrational in my case because Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m allergic to those. Iā€™ve also noticed recently that Iā€™m extremely avoidant of young children soā€¦ Thereā€™s that too.
Definitely wouldn't wanna go into anaphylaxis! šŸ˜±

ShyGirl91 said:
Totally understandable! (Elevators are another phobia of mine because I feel trapped and like I'm suffocating, all while dangling precariously in a box that could drop at any moment šŸ˜±).
If it makes you feel any better an elevator dropping would be almost an impossibility. There are so many redundancy that would have to fail. They have 4 safety brakes and one of those brakes alone will hold double the weight capacity of the car.

Diaperedsparky said:
If it makes you feel any better an elevator dropping would be almost an impossibility. There are so many redundancy that would have to fail. They have 4 safety brakes and one of those brakes alone will hold double the weight capacity of the car.
That's relieving! šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø I didn't know this!

ShyGirl91 said:
RIGHT?!?!?! I once had a brown recluse, estimated size that would cover the entire palm area of my hand with legs extended, climbing up my apartment wall. My soul nearly left my body. šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±
If it was that big it probably wasn't actually a brown recluse

Bnuuy said:
If it was that big it probably wasn't actually a brown recluse
It was because it had the tell-tale fiddle on its back and long slender brown legs. I live in a place that is common to find brown recluses, too, so it's easy for me to recognize them. This one just happened to be very big.

Cynophobia

Even just getting approached by dogs on leads sometimes scares me

I have a few phobias. Although most of them are related to my ptsd, I also have a fear of spiders, snakes and being indoors for a long amount of time (unsure if this has a name?)

LucasFromTazmily said:
Cynophobia

Even just getting approached by dogs on leads sometimes scares me
Was this a phobia that happened from a traumatic event or have you always been afraid of them? (Just curious. No worries if you'd rather not say. šŸ©µ)

Last edited:
Back