What's your most recent AB/DL purchase?

ShyDL19 said:
I have diapers and a onesie on the way. I got pacifiers and boosters today.
I got the Rearz Princess Pink pacifiers, Tykeables overnights diapers, a mix of 20 diapers, and Rearz boosters.

Just got abu super simple xl off their store on eBay in today. Can't wait to put one on

Ordered a couple of the basics onesies from ODU and waiting for them to arrive. Got a light blue and grey one. Hopefully they fit when they get here!

Reactions: Mingus
A second pair of Rearz Princess training pants!

chrischrischris said:
Just got my pink onesie from little for big
I live in LFB onsies, I have the pink, purple, blue, black, halloween, i love daddy (with the pink edging), strawberry crybaby and the baby print bib onseies. I also have 2 pairs of overalls the pink flowy skirtall and 2 onsie and skirt set and the daddy's princess dress. If they have it and it's cute I want it lol.

• Love
Reactions: nappybaby, littledub1955, littlemoosey and 3 others
LittleAndrea said:
I live in LFB onsies, I have the pink, purple, blue, black, halloween, i love daddy (with the pink edging), strawberry crybaby and the baby print bib onseies. I also have 2 pairs of overalls the pink flowy skirtall and 2 onsie and skirt set and the daddy's princess dress. If they have it and it's cute I want it lol.
Lol I have exactly the same

Reactions: LittleAndrea
I finished out my purchases with a bottle, changing pad, more diapers, and stuff like baby powder, wipes, and diaper cream.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Sorry I love new dress hope no is offended
Little Chris dancing around this will end in tears

Screenshot_20210529-104812.png

Reactions: littledub1955 and BabyGwendolyn
I finally found a box of Boy's Goodnites size XL at my local Walmart on Thursday and purchased it. I was pleasantly surprised to discover how well they fit me (160 lb., 34" waist). I found the fit and feeling to be quite comfortable and not as hot as an adult disposable. I am a bed wetter (just about every night) and haven't tried the Goodnites for that yet for fear that I will pee right through them. I intend to try them soon on a night when I don't have to get up early for work the next day so I can deal with any leakage. I'll update this after I do.

Reactions: moobabs and chrischrischris
diaperbobby said:
I finally found a box of Boy's Goodnites size XL at my local Walmart on Thursday and purchased it. I was pleasantly surprised to discover how well they fit me (160 lb., 34" waist). I found the fit and feeling to be quite comfortable and not as hot as an adult disposable. I am a bed wetter (just about every night) and haven't tried the Goodnites for that yet for fear that I will pee right through them. I intend to try them soon on a night when I don't have to get up early for work the next day so I can deal with any leakage. I'll update this after I do.
Well, here's an update--sort of... I still haven't tried the new Goodnites at night, but I decided to put them to the test today. I had to do some yard work (mowing/trimming) today and was feeling "little," so I decided to wear a pair of the new XL size Goodnites to see what would happen. Just to make sure they stayed in position, i wore a pair of snug tighty-whities over the Goodnites. I peed (slowly, never flooding) into the Goodnites off and on during the day and they responded quite well. My Goodnites swelled magnificently and my tighty-whities stayed dry! I decided to nap after I got done mowing and just kept the already-wet Goodnites on. I peed some more as I was falling asleep and I know I wet some more while I slept. When I woke up, I had leaked a little around the leg-gathers--not bad--but I was dry other-wise. I think I maxed out what the Goodnites can absorb, but they did their job quite well.

Three things I learned today:
1. I found the Goodnites to be quite comfortable for me over several hours, whether being active or stretched out in bed. I felt they were comfortable when I put them on dry and I still felt comfortable in them when they were filled with my wetting.

2. Don't deliberately flood a Goodnites (heard this from others, but I agree). Wetting slowly/normally should allow the Goodnites to absorb the pee quite well. It worked for me.

3. Goodnites do have a capacity limit. If I choose to exceed that limit, I will have leaks and wet clothes/bed sheets, etc. I will have to choose carefully when to wear a Goodnites when I sleep. Depending on what I have been doing, how much liquid I have taken, I may need a higher level of capacity than a Goodnites can deliver. But I am quite pleased with how well the Goodnites worked for me today and I will continue to use them when appropriate for me.

I have only made one purchase so far and that was a rearz sample pack via Amazon

I got a small pack of boys goodnight size XL the other day. Unfortunately they are a little small on me so they were a little uncomfortable. But surprisingly they didn't leak when I wet them.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and chrischrischris
Pink ruffled diaper cover - matches my babydoll nightie :p

Reactions: littledub1955 and chrischrischris
i got a new princess sippy cup

Order new diapers and plastic plastic pants

sonadam9 said:
I got a small pack of boys goodnight size XL the other day. Unfortunately they are a little small on me so they were a little uncomfortable. But surprisingly they didn't leak when I wet them.
What waist size do they go up to?

Seasonedcitizen said:
What waist size do they go up to?
The package says that they go up to 140 lb. I am about 180 and they did fit me without tearing.

AB N1 (2).jpg
New Adult nipples for my AB Little Camo

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Seasonedcitizen, LittleCamo and 1 other person
Just received my SlumberSac in the butterfly style, I only wish the weather was still cold to really test it out. The fit is perfect, the only things that bothered me were the package was completely torn open and it smells a little like it was manufactured in a night club. I plan to wash it before use, so no big deal.

Attachments

• IMG_20210609_000550.jpg
    IMG_20210609_000550.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Just received a set of 8 Rearz Adult Nightime Prefold Cloth Diapers. On sale this week, great price and VERY soft.
1623218651548.png

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, littlemoosey and chrischrischris
Back