What's your most recent AB/DL purchase?

Little for big gen 2 pacis and cute pink plastic pants 😊

Reactions: chrischrischris and sonadam9
A bag of tykables overnights, a sample pack of rearz barnyard, and a pack of abena m4

Reactions: chrischrischris
My first-ever case of ABDL diapers (Li’l Monsters), my first-ever (since I was 3 or 4) pair of cloth training pants and four “big baby” size diaper pins.

I got all these during Black Friday sales, so it’s months ago now… But I enjoy, every day, knowing they’re here to use when I want to.

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy
Not specifically "AB/DL" but I bought a bright green dinosaur-themed hoodie with a tail and spikes. I'm typically a medium, but it was in Asian sizing so I went for the largest in 2XL hoping that it would be oversized and floppy (and make me feel little), but instead it's pretty much a perfect fit. It still looks good and it's very soft, but I was hoping it would be bigger since I really only intend to wear it for littlespace.

Reactions: sinceiwassmall
diapers 😂 besides that a nuk whinnie the pooh sippy and daniel tiger bed set aaand cars lightup crocs 😍💯

I ordered a Rearz's Safari glass bottle and a Barnyard Organic playtime tote bag yesterday.

I just ordered some NS Supreme tabbed diapers. I have enough for night time use to early summer but who knows what life will be then.

Just picked up little for big gen 2 pacis... BUT THEY JUST RELEASED THE SMALL SHIELDS AND NOW I WANT THOSE 😪

Reactions: PaciBabyGirl and chrischrischris
Package of Abena M4s

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and chrischrischris
Abri flex L3 coming tomorrow

I just bought a case of lil monsters a bag of lil squirts and a bag of Alpaca overnights! Aswell as some plastic pants and a rebel onesie as well as bambino Classico bag and bag of blessissimo and A little monsters diaper cover, Little monster onesie,Little monsters Pacifier pack, Rearz Dino bottle, Dino footed jammies, Dino changing pad, and baby blue onesie and white white onesie:)))))

Reactions: dogboy and RearzJacob
Rearz902 said:
I just bought a case of lil monsters a bag of lil squirts and a bag of Alpaca overnights! Aswell as some plastic pants and a rebel onesie as well as bambino Classico bag and bag of blessissimo and A little monsters diaper cover, Little monster onesie,Little monsters Pacifier pack, Rearz Dino bottle, Dino footed jammies, Dino changing pad, and baby blue onesie and white white onesie:)
Well it wasn’t all in the same purchase but it was the same day and still waiting on them all😅😁

just ordered the all white littleforbig diapers, waiting on them in the mail. I love the way they’re little dreamers diaper fits, hopefully these are the same diaper just white...

Attachments

• 6378946F-180A-45B4-9CEF-1A79EC90A2EC.jpeg
    6378946F-180A-45B4-9CEF-1A79EC90A2EC.jpeg
    38.6 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Diaperedonthedownlow, littlemoosey, LeifErikson and 2 others
An assorted case of megamax. I already have pink so have ordered one of each of Black, white, blue and tie-dye. Some Ontex insert pads and a Unicorns Romper. All arriving today!unicorns_romper_1024x1024.jpg

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, chrischrischris and Rearz902
1D17F160-8631-4AC6-92F1-B78C2B33F62B.jpeg
Got a new bottle ☺️
just saw this steering wheel on Amazon and I’m in love 😻 I really want it 😅
20AEA363-151E-4AC0-881F-1E8FFB9A416D.jpegB3EEBDEE-33F9-4944-AE69-F7CC5E10DA3D.jpeg

Reactions: ronnieM, PaciBabyGirl and chrischrischris
Plain white onsie/bodysuit with snaps

Reactions: sissybaby34, Seasonedcitizen and chrischrischris
3 plain onesies from lfb and pack of abeana Abri flex pull ups arriving today

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and AComputerGuy
In a minute or so I'll be ordering another case of Dry Direct pull ups from parentgiving.com. I'm running low.

I am thinking about getting a nightlight. Does anyone know where I can get a good one?

Back