What's your fursona's species?

Malamute. Not a wolf, not a huskie. Malamute.

Reactions: PaddedWolfie
my fursona is a cross between a gray wolf and a chihuahua with similar transformation powers to a werewolf. i refer to him a werepuppy since he has little floppy puppy ears and he's not the best at transforming yet.

Either a dragon or Kitsune

Generic fox. Nothing special.

Reactions: PaddedWolfie
My Fursona is a House Cat aha >:3 he used to be a Fox a couple of years ago
FtdrUVTXwAAchaS.jpg

FtM12RhX0AIg9Ho.jpg

Reactions: AshdaBabyKitten, MetalDan86, Cottontail and 2 others
I have multiple characters but only 2 that really resonate with me enough for me to claim them as my fursonas. The first one is a wolf named Zathura (see attached). The second one is a dragon named Sky (that’s me!). I don’t have any artwork of Sky yet but I already feel a deeper connection to her. She is a white dragon with pastel purple horns and spikes. I’m looking to get some artwork of her in a cutesy anime style.

Attachments

• IMG_2539_Original.jpeg
    IMG_2539_Original.jpeg
    270.5 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: Sockzz and Cottontail
Sockzz said:
My Fursona is a House Cat aha >:3 he used to be a Fox a couple of years ago
View attachment 106844

View attachment 106845
In the second picture, is that a custom blankie with your fursona on it? I feel like I shoud get some art of the babyfur version of my dragon fursona now just for custom stuff like that

Reactions: Sockzz and Cottontail
Sockzz said:
Totally adorable. ❤️

Dragon64 said:
I feel like I shoud get some art of the babyfur version of my dragon fursona now just for custom stuff like that
I’ve contemplated the same—getting a custom “digital print” flannel. There are quite a few places that’ll print on flannel or minky or other materials suitable for baby blankets (or cloth diapers, or…). It’s not even that expensive.

The other thing I’d really like to do is commission a custom plushie. I don’t see myself ever getting a suit (although they look amazing), but I could absolutely find room for a Cottontail plush.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sockzz and Dragon64
Reactions: Cottontail
Orange Cat. It went from Bird, to Dragon, to Deer, to Cat. It took me quite a long time to get a sona that felt right and that it was mine.
Heres a WIP of him ive been doing off and on.

Attachments

• image (1).png
    image (1).png
    41.7 KB · Views: 9
I have multiple furry characters, some are adopt purchases, a lot are from art streams, a ton where made for only one piece, a few were specific designs I had in mind and almost all were impulse purchases lol. In my teens and early adulthood, I had tons of fursonas that came and went that I loved but never stuck, due me a fickle little idiot then and now. I have calmed down now, but I still get these ideas for a character or see an adopt and my impulses get the best of me.

However, out of all of them I have three main ocs/sonas that I try to get art of frequently. A Hairless cat, my mlp oc and my bunny penguin hybrid babyfursona. These represent Fandoms I hold dear and aspects of me.

Out of these three, my bunny penguin hybrid has probably usurped the spot of my Fursona. Despite being a relatively new sona, Bon bon is what made me go from an outsider to ABDL to loving it. There's also a ton more that I get into why she became my fav, but I am writing too much lol.

my abdl fursona is a baby pokemon chespin so... a pokesona?

Attachments

• sdawwwwd.png
    sdawwwwd.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 2
My fursona is a lynx ^_^

My mainf Fursona Is a Silver fox Russian Blue kitty hybrid named Ash Hyakuya

Attachments

• received_604081118131802.jpeg
    received_604081118131802.jpeg
    327.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 1661384519369.jpg
    1661384519369.jpg
    602.9 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Dragon64 and Cottontail
One is a basset hound, the other is a wolf!

56960394_Tq2CC07SqhylU31.png

61475443_S2qjWj5cut0b9tw.png

Reactions: Cottontail, Jonnythepony and Dragon64
Ive identified with wolves for quite some time of my life. In my early teens my mom made me brlieve I was from a different family and that when I came of age I would be a werewolf.

My fursona's species is a cat! I like to make bunny and dog fursonas too at times.
Unfortunately, I haven't made babyfur ones for the fear of getting found out outside of the community, but I might soon.

my fursona was a pony for like 5 years, tho now i made some dogs fursonas becauses i relate to a dog (being happy and trying to be a good boy ><) and i also made a pig one that i really like, because pigs are cute. Oink. I do also have a baby deer sona, which i really like

Back