What's your fursona's species?

Mine is a hybrid between cat and fox.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and HappyPixels
I have different 'sonas (fur and not) for my ABDL online presence and my "normie" one. My main 'sona for my diaper-involved online presence is a sort of catgirl-fairy. I have many OCs in my normie online life, and the total on average leans toward wildcats and characters with wildcat inspired elements to their designs.

Reactions: HappyPixels
mine would definitely be Feline.

Mine is a white tiger.

I'm not into it, however, if I had one, it would be a mostly feline shape-shifter 😁

Reactions: lilithra and HappyPixels
mines a folf (fox/wolf) hybrid

When I had one it was a Tiger striped kitty who was a ninja crossdresser. That one had a adoptive brother who was a puppy and carried a staff. I also had one that was a cat guy. Honestly I think it was just a fase but I still like the art to an extent.

HappyPixels said:
As the title says...let's talk fursonas. What species is your fursona? Has your fursona changed? Do you have multiple ones? Do tell.

When I first got into the furry scene at the tender age of fourteen, I had two fursonas: a female black leopard and a male domestic cat (I was huge into cats back then). This was back when I still thought I was cis, before I realised I was non-binary, but despite thinking I was still cis, having two sonas of different genders just seemed normal to me. Yeah, when people talk about the signs from when they were young that they're trans, I just look at my old sonas and go...bruh.

Nowadays I only have the one sona and they're genderless like me. They're also a dodo. When trying to reimagine my sona it took ages trying to come up with an animal. I wanted something unique but that also meant a lot to me. Then I looked over at my dodo plush just chilling on my bed and the rest was history. I've had him for around twenty years and he's the reason I absolutely adore dodos. I've always been fascinated by extinct animals so it just made sense. They also look incredibly goofy which I love. A goofy looking chonker like me.
First of all, love that pink pone ;)
In my case, my main sona is a Chinchilla, i fell in love with them while reading the archie Sonic Comics. Like, they irl are like amazing animals and i relate to them, Chubby, can be Grumpy, a bit annoying, big ears, i just felt like "Yup, i'm a chinchilla"

• Love
I'm a moth!
I find bugs, especially moths, to be pretty cute. Moths are also very fluffy.

Reactions: HappyPixels and Cottontail
I'm still trying to figure mine out.
Any suggestions?

BunnyFofo said:
I'm still trying to figure mine out.
Any suggestions?
It's whatever you want it to be. It can even be a hybrid if that feels like it fits you better

Dragon64 said:
It's whatever you want it to be. It can even be a hybrid if that feels like it fits you better
I have a hard time picking from an infinite list.
I'd like concrete suggestions if anyone has any.

BunnyFofo said:
I have a hard time picking from an infinite list.
I'd like concrete suggestions if anyone has any.
If there aren't any animals that resonate with you more than others then your fursona could have multiple forms or be a shapeshifter

Dragon64 said:
If there aren't any animals that resonate with you more than others then your fursona could have multiple forms or be a shapeshifter
Hmm, maybe a lion. Def some sort of cat.

BabyJellybean said:
hybrid between cat and fox
TungstenWrist said:
leans toward wildcats
Jorelaxed said:
MickeyM said:
kratox said:
folf (fox/wolf) hybrid
KittyninjaW said:
BunnyFofo said:
some sort of cat

*sidesteps slowly toward the door*

Leodamoff said:
I'm a moth!

You should probably follow me. No sense waiting for more birds or bats to show up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: robdl15, lilithra, Greuppe and 2 others
Mine is a horse.

I'm a meerkat.

As my avatar shows, Imma plushie polar bear.

Main (adult) 'sona is a ferret. He doesn't wear diapers. He's sort of me if my career path had taken a bit of a different trajectory.
My little 'sona is a Fersky (ferret / husky hybrid). He's 4 and still wears diapers (just like I did at 4). He loves to play and build things (just like I did at 4!).
Edit to say: The profile pic isn't my little 'sona. I have no art of him yet. The profile pic is just a cute little ferret I found online and asked the artist for permission to use.

Last edited:
perlFerret said:
Main (adult) 'sona is a ferret. He doesn't wear diapers. He's sort of me if my career path had taken a bit of a different trajectory.
My little 'sona is a Fersky (ferret / husky hybrid). He's 4 and still wears diapers (just like I did at 4). He loves to play and build things (just like I did at 4!).
Edit to say: The profile pic isn't my little 'sona. I have no art of him yet. The profile pic is just a cute little ferret I found online and asked the artist for permission to use.
ya wanna rp with our fursonas?

Back