What's your favorite type of pants to wear over diapers?

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
What is your favorite type of pants to wear over diapers and why? For me, I like wearing sweatpants the best while I'm diapered because they're soft and it's easier for me to pull up and down, which is great if I need to change my diaper.

Reactions: LeifErikson
Overalls, sweat pants, or drawstring pull on pants for me. I wear 24/7. I will also wear cargo shorts with a colorful belt.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 58550
Plastic pants 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Zeke, CheshireCat, BlueDude and 2 others
I like to wear athletic track pants and wind pants they have a loose fit so the bulk of a diaper isn't so noticeable a lot of them make a swishy sound to conceal any crinkle sounds and many are water resistant or waterproof in case of leaks

Reactions: espectro, iPeedLV and chamberpot
If it's at home, I love these woman's camouflage sweat pants, they fit snug making the diaper show and the legs have little cuffs.

If it's outside, I love my camouflage snow pants, they are supper comfy and totally hide the diaper

Jeans or boxer briefs and jeans daytime, plastic pants and pyjama shorts nights, sometimes with boxer briefs between my nappy and the plastic pants. I haven’t worn daytime nappies in the summer yet, but if I wear a nappy when it’s warmer it will probably be with just a pair of my UnderArmour running/sports shorts.

Jeans are my #1 choice as they make seeing what is underneath next to impossible with athletic pants 2nd....When it's warm/hot I wear a onesie (onesies are part of my standard attire) with shorts, just so the shorts aren't too tight or too short to do the job of concealment.
Keep in mind, I'm wearing out of need.

Reactions: PuffPuffPaci
I often wear sweatpants over my diaper but sometimes I wear bib overalls, shortalls, or even a skirtall.

i wear jeans or sweats/athletic shorts. Its most practical and comfy for me. Sometimes during the winter I wear my onesie pajamas, they look like a hoodie and matching sweatpants. Got it from Amazon. Those are my favorites because they are so comfortable and easy.

depending on the season ,,, summer it is golf slacks, fall blue jeans, winter long johns and jeans, spring doesn't make any different cause it is muddy and my pants may be too...lol

Sweat pants or my old too big and baggy jeans. That's IF i have to wear something. I prefer nothing but the diaper if I can.

Something loose-fitting with a stretchy waist. In this weather that’s mostly sweatpants. For warmer weather or when I know I’ll be inside all day, I have an assortment of thin polyester shorts that can accommodate almost any diaper without feeling tight.

Reactions: bigtoddler96
I usually like to wear sweats or leggings over my diapers when pants are needed. Sweat [pants are usually discreet enough but are comfortable. When I need to dress nicer, oversized jeans or slacks do the trick.

You will always find me in jeans as they are fairly good at hiding Nappies and PP and are easy to wash, other rare times I wear very roomy trousers or on one or two occassions shorts but I am always very aware of how revealing shorts can be.

Usually i wear hiking pants, they make noise of their own and cover the crinkle very well.

I like to wear loose and soft pants over my diaper, which I cover with my usual underwear (a loose one too tho) 🤭🥰

Last edited:
I just wear Levi's to work, but I up size to 36 to allow for my diapers. At home usually I'm just wearing a diaper and Tshirt, or diaper and hoodie, sometimes I might wear sweats.

I work from home, and when I am alone it's just diaper and a t-shirt, a baggy shirt. If I am wearing when others are around, then I go with baggy pajama pants, that's what I always wore as a kid. Can kind of still remember getting a diaper change one day when I was sick and I was wearing grey sweatpants, haven't worn them a lot because of that but it's fun having those little memories come back. Might dedicate a pair just in case I want to have a messy day

For now, light sweatpants. That's for when I'm outside. Inside, let the pants come off, and close the windows. I love diapered butts.

Reactions: KindaOlde
Back