What's your favorite type of pants to wear over diapers?

Overalls look good and are very comfy. I have a pair of Pooh overalls that I love, but if I am trying to be more discreet just regular overalls work well. Also, women's stretch pants. Since I am wearing diapers I have no need for a front zipper!

...drawstring sweatpants or track pants.

I like wearing jeans over my diaper

Baggy jeans outside the house, tights+skirt inside the house.

Blue jeans when it casuals , dresses and dress pants when it not so casuals .

I bought a sunsuit/romper from BigTot on Etsy and unfortunately it's too small, but I now wear it as a diaper cover and the feeling of it is absolutely magic! it's high quality cotton-based material and so it is lovely and soft, and it is also frilly at the back so it looks really cute too.

No pants are the best pants🤪🥰

My Terry nappy and rubbers are so big I only wear at home uncovered or in big shorts, if in disposable I wear baggy jeans or walking trousers

Sweats which show off my diaper bulge! ;) I'll never make it obvious that I'm wearing - but if I am out in public, and I'm wearing sweats over a diaper, a discerning eye might be able to figure it out. That knowledge excites me.

Shorts, shorts, shorts. Then when it is colder dungarees, I am not a fan of sweat pants although I can see the practicality. But dungarees are the most practical for when I am in my woodwork shop and they cover quite a thick nappy, crinkles and all! I tried Levis recently but the sit on your hips and don’t provide enough cover of my nappy, but I found some jeans that have a slightly higher waist and they work well. But if I have to be very serious/smart I will wear a pull-up with tighter trousers.

Lately I've been rocking leggings with pajama pants over the diapers. I love the feeling of the tight leggings holding the diapers close with the looseness of the pajama pants hanging over it. It feels really exposing without actually being exposing.

I love to wear, ultra soft fleece sweatpants.

Any pants I like. I weight under 65 km at 180 cm height. Very very bulky diapers won’t fit under skinny pants so for that job I’d choose shorts or overalls ;).

So yeah, I wear whatever I feel like wearing at a given moment :3

I am personally a big fan of wearing pajama pants or gym shorts over a diaper

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Favorite pants to wear over a diaper are my vinyl pants!

As I don't have the confidence to were full diapers outside only drynites I like just wearing a diaper and haian pants over it.

Ss818 said:
I am personally a big fan of wearing pajama pants or gym shorts over a diaper
i like wearing control top pantyhose over my pull up depends. I can wear up to 8 hours if i tinkle through out the day.

Reactions: diaperdude
I really like the stretchy material on wrangler authentics performance comfort flex hiking shorts and pants. They also have a natural rustle to them that hides some diaper crinkle.

Reactions: diaperdude
blaincorrous said:
I really like the stretchy material on wrangler authentics performance comfort flex hiking shorts and pants. They also have a natural rustle to them that hides some diaper crinkle.
wrang;er/ rustler jeans has 7 belt loops comared to levis 5. They stay up om the hip berrter, hiding diaper.I could care less if someone saw my diaper label or pantyhose tag.

Fireball44 said:
wrang;er/ rustler jeans has 7 belt loops comared to levis 5. They stay up om the hip berrter, hiding diaper.I could care less if someone saw my diaper label or pantyhose tag.
Oh, that’s a good point. Seven loops would be a lot better to me. I’m constantly hitching my waist up and my belt down.

Back