PapaBear001

Come say hello to Papa Bear!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I like trucks and blocks. Stacking blocks and crashing my Tonka truck into them... BOOM! šŸ˜„

Oooo, I have lots and lots of favourite toys :)

I like my soft blocks as well, stacking them up and shaking them is really fun and I love all the nice designs. I love my stuffies as well, they're super nice to cuddle. I also really really like my rattles, one is even a chime rattle, it has such a nice and soothing sound ā˜ŗ

So yeah, I have lots of favourite toys and I love having them all around for when I regress šŸ˜„

Reactions: PapaBear001 and YbboB
I dont really have any little toys per-say but i have a TON of stuffed animals...um stuffed ponies lol my closet has like 15 ponies and i have 2 other stuffies on my bed

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and PapaBear001
RetroGamerGuy said:
I dont really have any little toys per-say but i have a TON of stuffed animals...um stuffed ponies lol my closet has like 15 ponies and i have 2 other stuffies on my bed
If you play with them, they are toys! Yayayayayay! šŸŽ

Poofybutt said:
Oooo, I have lots and lots of favourite toys :)

I like my soft blocks as well, stacking them up and shaking them is really fun and I love all the nice designs. I love my stuffies as well, they're super nice to cuddle. I also really really like my rattles, one is even a chime rattle, it has such a nice and soothing sound ā˜ŗ

So yeah, I have lots of favourite toys and I love having them all around for when I regress šŸ˜„
Oh, my gosh, you lucky boy! I love the way chime rattles sound, but I don't have one I want a big one, so my hands feel small.

Lego also, maybe too much...

I donā€™t have a favourite toy but I do like to play in my playpen with my rattles quiet often I will wake up still in it with a rattle in one hand and a teddy in the over

My wife bought me a ton of Little Green Army Men several Christmases ago, but I haven't played with in a long time.

Reactions: PapaBear001
So many choices, so little time... To make a long story short: blocks, cars and action figures rate high on my list.

Fluffy my stuffed husky I love him so much my mommy got him for me so he's extra special

Probably my plushie Jake. He ish a build a bear fox and he ish very snuggly and well love.

Definitely my plushies, I have two. A doggy and a bear but I love playing cars. My Hot Wheels, usually have at least one in my pocket most of the time.

My pound Puppy is my number 1 toy, probably because its the only toy I have actually had since childhood. I also love my cabbage patch dolls especially Lisa which my husband gave me for Christmas the year before we got engaged so about 10 years ago, as well as my my little ponies. I have TONS of legos which I really love building with, I kinda wish I had some of those cute pink duplos. Maybe for christmas this year.

swings on the playground

sandbox on the playground

I get ā€œlostā€ when I build with legos, totally immersed

My nube keys and my baby doll

Stuffies and dolls are definitely my favorite!

Back