Whats the one thing you'll never do while diapered?

theancientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A place, or senario where being diapered will have consequences

I'd probably say family gatherings. I use powder, and i know it'll be noticed, as will my puffier butt will be.
Edit: the crinkles too. They'll be there.

Last edited:
Public beach

Reactions: littledub1955
Work. I have to change into a uniform in a locker room. Also the last place I would want anyone to find out.

Reactions: SpankyUnicorn and BigKid25
RedPandaDL said:
Work. I have to change into a uniform in a locker room. Also the last place I would want anyone to find out.
Where do you work?

Antientmariner said:
Where do you work?
I am an engineer in a pharmaceutical plant.

Reactions: perlFerret and neophyte
Pretty much anywhere in public. I only wear diapers in my house.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
Try not to change in my car.

Reactions: littledub1955 and pampers47
PhilanderNita said:
Pretty much anywhere in public. I only wear diapers in my house.
Same, but i dont mind going out if im not messy, or if i know i smell.

RedPandaDL said:
I am an engineer in a pharmaceutical plant.
I change in and out of my uniform for break and lunch, but can keep my boots on, as we all go through sanitizer. (Fish plants, boats wearing raingear)

Last edited:
Work. I'm a middle school teacher. Kids are bad enough as it is, but could you imagine if awkward and self conscious preteens/teens see their teacher wearing diapers...? Anything to take the heat off them feeling self conscious. They are ruthless.

We actually had an 8th grade history teacher when I was a kid who was reputed to wear diapers. Nobody knew if it was true, but he was older and kids were bullies. Oh the gossip that would occur about him was merciless.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Lyokodl, BlueTsunami and 3 others
BigKid25 said:
Work. I'm a middle school teacher. Kids are bad enough as it is, but could you imagine if awkward and self conscious preteens/teens see their teacher wearing diapers...? Anything to take the heat off them feeling self conscious. They are ruthless.

We actually had an 8th grade history teacher when I was a kid who was reputed to wear diapers. Nobody knew if it was true, but he was older and kids were bullies. Oh the gossip that would occur about him was merciless.
Kids/teens are some of the cruelest animals on the planet. You can never show up padded.

Reactions: Lyokodl, BlueTsunami, Sheepies and 2 others
Tap dancing :p jk hmm probably going to work like id die of embarrassment plus I use that bathroom so much I'd feel so self conscious about changing. Since I move alot at work

Reactions: Lyokodl
I wear 24/7 most of the time, I can't think of a place that I would not wear. I don't like wearing around kids.

Reactions: littledub1955, DiaperGuy08, Lyokodl and 1 other person
I wear my diapers everywhere except in front of my parents. Since I’m 24/7x I’ll wear pull-ups so they can’t see.

Reactions: Lyokodl
I never wear at work, when hanging out with friends or going on a visit.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
I have to wear a diaper everywhere, no matter what ... however, the one thing I would never do while diapered would be go swimming - for now. If my fecal incontinence gets worse, I'll be forced to use a swim diaper x_x

Last edited:
Back