What's the most perfect wet

michaelmc

Little Girl trapped in a mans body ... let's play!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
What's the most perfect wet for you?

For me im sat down watching TV in a short skitor dress and i feel the warmth off pee burst into my crotch and rise up the front engulfing my privates then i hold back a little letting it settle down to avoid brimming feeling it expand and firm up then i relax letting it go soaking in the beautiful warm wet glow of a perfect wet 🥴 💧💦💦🚼❤️

• Love
Reactions: diaperdude, pdiapered, ChristianDiaperLover and 4 others
When you've been super wet after multiple all day well hydrated wettings front to back for a long time, laying on your back, and the diaper has had time to be able to distribute and completely lock in every drop in SAP. You can sit on a hard floor and it won't leak or press out at all. You just feel completely dry with drum tight plastic diaper shell encasing a 3" thicc booster seat made out of jello that almost keeps your outer thighs from touching the floor. Slipping and sliding and shearing underneath you as you squirm and wiggle and smell faintly like dried pee and baby powder. Then just ignore it and play that way for a while feeling super snol and baby.

🤤🧸

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: thedlguy, oldskool, Jk95 and 7 others
3 to 4 wettings. Then it's time to change.

Reactions: michaelmc and Hell2DaNaw
Wetting a high capacity diaper for like the 3rd or 4th time, feeling the padding get super warm and bulky. Once it’s soaked in, pulling open the front waistband and letting the smell of pee and baby powder waft up in your nose.

• Love
Reactions: oldskool, diaperdude, Jorelaxed and 5 others
When the morning was spent drinking coffee after breakfast and now I'm toddling around in just a t-shirt and my diaper, playing. Feeling my bladder is ready to burst, and pausing for a moment to flood. Wet, warm, and relaxed. Then continue playing like nothing happened. 😏

• Love
Reactions: oldskool, wetaccident and michaelmc
For me, it still amazes me waking up each and every morning in a very wet nappy, sometimes soaking wet.

Getting my double cloth night nappy and plastic pants put on me, is for me, pure pleasure in not having to wake in a wet bed, like I did as a child and in my early adult years, until I was forced back into night nappies.

Reactions: Floodingpants, sissybaby34 and michaelmc
When you are wearing your pajamas and a diaper on while playing legos. You suddenly need to go pee in your diaper. You feel filling your diaper with pee in your pajamas pants. And a grow up check your pants and change you.

Reactions: michaelmc
heymanbaby59 said:
For me, it still amazes me waking up each and every morning in a very wet nappy, sometimes soaking wet.

Getting my double cloth night nappy and plastic pants put on me, is for me, pure pleasure in not having to wake in a wet bed, like I did as a child and in my early adult years, until I was forced back into night nappies.
You can't beat that feeling off hot wet pee speading around your groin 🥰

michaelmc said:
What's the most perfect wet for you?

For me im sat down watching TV in a short skitor dress and i feel the warmth off pee burst into my crotch and rise up the front engulfing my privates then i hold back a little letting it settle down to avoid brimming feeling it expand and firm up then i relax letting it go soaking in the beautiful warm wet glow of a perfect wet 🥴 💧💦💦🚼❤️
That's pretty deep, Michael! I think you should write.

• Love
MiddleJacob said:
That's pretty deep, Michael! I think you should write.
Already have i wrote a book on aircraft design and build 🥰

Reactions: MiddleJacob, Teddy02 and Deleted member 39193
Wetting at work while talking to colleagues is always fun for me, feeling the warmth spread in my diaper during a conversation without anyone having a clue. I might have an occasional glassy eye gaze, but nothing has been questioned when I wet throughout the day. Several drops of baby powder scented oil in my diaper keeps me smelling fresh and pleasant.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: chamberpot, pdiapered and michaelmc
I like it when its swollen but not too saggy. Like when the leakguards make good contact with your thighs and its soft and warm. Its very apparent youre wet, but it isnt unweidly or cause inconveniences

• Love
Wearing a snuggly pinned on thick terry cloth diaper and plastic pants, wetting it all day and realizing that you have been in your wet diaper for 24 hours. I love being in diapers.

• Love
Reactions: chamberpot and michaelmc
Frungie said:
Wetting at work while talking to colleagues is always fun for me, feeling the warmth spread in my diaper during a conversation without anyone having a clue. I might have an occasional glassy eye gaze, but nothing has been questioned when I wet throughout the day. Several drops of baby powder scented oil in my diaper keeps me smelling fresh and pleasant.
I kind of wanna try this. Not at work. Well maybe with other departments but still during a convo with a stranger? Geez, I'd have to hold my pee and I picture a mumbling, sweaty Jacob.

When I do "this kind of stuff" my approach, if any, is to not be this face to face with people. Sometimes people approach me and that's ok, like at that point maybe I could let go. Almost like they're saying it's okay or trying to shield me from other prying eyes.

I can hardly potty in the urinals with others near unless I really have to go.

Sitting on a chair and then wet
without warning

Last edited:
  • Love
I like when I wake up wet from the night, it just feels different then wetting during the day, waking up with a wet diaper for me means more wetness in the seat / back of the diaper then the front, I like everything about it, from the physical bulge to the waddle / weight feeling I feel when standing up and walking. I also love when my wife checks me, it’s a simple pat on my butt and you can easily tell that damage has been done.

Last edited:
  • Love
perfect wet for me is waking up after a nice long sleep, and doing my 1st pee of the morning in to an all ready saturated tykables overnight or str8ups and then pulling up my rubber pants, which I have on over my nappy, nice n tight and laying there completely soaked for maybe another hour or so.

• Love
That’s easy. It’s waking wet with no memory in cloth and a plastic pant.

• Love
Reactions: MiddleJacob, michaelmc and chamberpot
My perfect wet is whatever wetting I am doing at the time.. waking up wet is great adding your first woke pee is also great, the wet that goes beyond the capacity of whatever diaper I am in and leaks out is also pretty dang perfect.

• Love
My favorite way to wet is with my pee pee pointing up in my diapee. I just love feeling the warmth up in the top front of my diapee.
As far as capacity goes I like a good 3 or 4 wettings. Basically as bulgy and swollen as it can be without it feeling really soggy and eicky.

• Love
Reactions: diaperdude, LittleKero and michaelmc
Back