What's the most babyish thing you've done that made you feel like a true baby/little ?

quartz200420012 said:
Order pasta-->forget to ask for utensils/napkins-->strip to just a diaper-->eat with your hands

and then have a bath
For some reason I was reading this as you if you were in a restaurant that forgot to give you utensils. "Well I know how to dive this" (proceeds to take off clothes) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: michaelmc and DinoBunny
Laying in bed wearing just a diaper, being breastfed by my wife while she pats my bottom, and I fall asleep in her arms. That's a moment I could have stayed in forever.

Most of the time I wear diapers I don't get to feel little, but when get the chance I love wearing a diaper, plastic pants, onesie, and footie pajamas, holding my blankie and my teddy bear. Wearing all those layers, wrapped up tight, makes me feel like a real baby. I'm so content that my bladder muscles relax and I'll wet my diaper without even thinking about it. If I'm really lucky, peeing will make me have to poop too and I'll stop what I'm doing and stare off into space as I do what babies do and make poo poos in my diaper. There's something about simultaneously wetting and filling my diaper that makes me feel extremely little and helpless like a baby.

• Wow
Reactions: michaelmc and Canary
I once squatted down and pooped my goodnite in RiteAid and was noticed by the store clerk. She was the one who sold me them a few days earlier. I remember that she said "Good-Nites" instead of "Goodnites" like all in one word.

It really wasn't planned. I'm not sure if this is a thing, but all at once, the watches in the aisle I was in all started alarming. So I like jumped out of my skin trying to put these things out.

I noticed the same women who sold me my pullups at the register was smirking. Did she set these alarms? So I guess I took this as an opportunity as I squatted down to put out the watches that were alarming on the bottoming shelf.

I made my poopy face and pushed it out like a toddler. I tried not to look at her, but I did and I defo saw that she saw me and was super smiling! OMG, you guys, middleJacob heaven!

I kinda didn't know what to do with myself after I pooped my pants. I remember that I tried to cool down by looking at some useless stuff. I still don't remember excatly what it was that I purchased.

I do for sure recall that when I made my way to the check-out, she shooed me away with her hand. I haden't noticed but there was a family getting something and she probably didn't want them to smell my poopy diaper. This is the moment that I knew for sure she had "spotted" me. I'll never forget it.

I was feeling almost calm or lethargic at the check-out. I told her that I had an accident and asked where I can go change. This time, she didn't walk me back to the bathrooms like before. She just reminded me where they were like from the last time and let me go on my way.

It's kind of weird, but these are some of my deepest stories and I hope they're not abused or emulated you guys.

Maybe I'll pass this to the Mods.

Some of the most babyish feelings I’ve eve had, was the first time a mommy changed my poopy diaper. 🙈 💩 it was embarrassing, but also extremely comforting. i felt so helpless and little. i had to have a teether rattle so I would be distracted. ☺️🍼

Reactions: DiaperedTeddyBear
For me it would probably be the time I was traveling to a new location for work. It was a long drive 10+ hours. I had a few hours left of the drive but I really needed to go #2. I was wearing a diaper, but there were rest areas along side the highway. I kept debating whether I should just stop and use the rest area, or fill the diaper.
I figured I could mess, then change at the rest areas. So I let it all out, it was a lot more then I expected, but I planned to stop at the next rest area I saw. Well I didn't see anymore rest areas. If fact there was nowhere to stop. I was stuck in my stinky diaper for the next few hours.

It felt babyish because I was buckled into my seat, stuck in a messy diaper with no way out. I had never been to the area I was going so I didn't know of any discreet locations to stop and change.

I finally made it to the hotel. I had to go get checked into my room so that slowed everything down. I also had to make several trips back to my vehicle because there were things I couldn't leave in it overnight. On the last trip out to the car I decided to finish off the diaper as I had been holding back in an attempt to not have a blow out. I finished it off and made it back to my room with no leaks and was able to change it if my diaper and get cleaned up.

This experience was great for me because it felt like some level of control had been taken away that only a baby/toddler would experience.

Reactions: DiaperedTeddyBear, QTnPLASTIC and michaelmc
Akura said:
Omg, sleepover AND pillow fight?! 100% down. 🤪

And yeah I second no scary stories pls, I get scared at my own shadow 🥲
An abdl sleep over sounds like a lot of fun!

Maybe some day I can make this happen.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc
I remember one day a while back, I really just needed a break.

I came home and went right to my bedroom, changed out of my clothes, taped on a diaper, threw on my baby shirt, and popped my paci in my mouth, and within seconds I was frozen in place with my legs quivering under me as I filled my diaper. I took a deep breath and every muscle relaxed even though I had so much anxiety left over from my day, like I was just deeply ready. I laid down in bed and just sucked on my paci and flapped my hands and wiggled my legs before noticing how small I was in that moment, and I curled up into a ball under my thick blankets, cuddled my pillows and went to sleep early. I woke up later in the evening wearing a poopy diaper and sucking on a pacifier, and I flooded while wiggling my legs and just feeling like the softest little cuddlebundle in the whole world. The feeling of relief I had after just letting it all go was just.... wow. Curled up in a poopy diaper snuggling my pillows, I was just itty bitty.

Reactions: DiaperedTeddyBear, michaelmc, ABChick and 1 other person
One of the most babyish things i think was, to be only diapered in bed and be blown raspberries on my tummy by my wife. I giggled as never before 😊

• Love
Reactions: todie80, michaelmc and denimchicken
When my mommy rubs or pats my butt to see if I’ve put on my nighttime pull-ups or not. If I don’t, she tells me to go get ready for bed, if I do, she continues rubbing my pullup

Reactions: michaelmc and Sidewinder
Back