What's on your Christmas list to you or sants

My list can be long with A, B, C, D, etc, but alli am going to get for myself is fun AB diapers that I get every year. I may get one other thing, but I put most of my funds for my kids to make sure they have a fun Christmas. They are more important to me. Some day I will spoil myself, but for now, I will make it fun for them.

• Love
Reactions: LittleKero, BobbiSueEllen and Sealander
I will purchase something for myself for Christmas.
Probably a plushie.

I have a wish list, for sure. I don't really have the funds for a big Christmas this year, so I don't expect anyone to get these things for me, either.

SuperGroupies RK800 Backpack
Charlie Bears dragon plush "Festoon"
TryAgains diapers case of 40
Connor DBH Nendoroid
Baldur's Gate III
Purple PS5 Controller

I hope I can set some money aside for one gift for myself this year, but it's not likely.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
All I want is to spend Christmas with my family.

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken, BobbiSueEllen and LittleAndAlone
Hogwarts Express Lego set, dropped a hint to my boys about it.

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken and BobbiSueEllen
I hope Santa brings a Jellycat stuffie or maybe even a Paw Patrol playset.

As an adult though, I hope Santa brings me a good Christmas holiday with good time with my family.

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken, LilPaddedBunny, JulestheFloof and 1 other person
I got two presents already, for "BirthMas": new shoes and the Lego Technic Firefighter Aircraft. That's it. 🥳

Reactions: Deleted member 74558 and denimchicken
Well my birthday is like 2.5 weeks before Christmas so I'm thinking of getting a bigger teddy bear that my other teddy can have as a friend. As far as the RetroTINK 4K, well, I might have to wait until after Christmas although I'm very excited about it. I should also get weather mats for my car. Maybe I'll get another pair of footed pajamas. My family might get me some money. Think that'd be it for this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I don't have much on my wish list this year. I was in need of a new computer so I built myself a new gaming rig a few months ago, as a sort of Birthday gift to myself. I just asked for a few tools I needed.

I find my perspective on Christmas has changed since I was a kid. Growing up I was always super excited for Christmas and getting to play with my new toys. These days I actually enjoy giving presents to others more and it feels great when they enjoy what I give them. :) Since I don't live at home anymore, my family started opening our gifts on Christmas eve instead of Christmas day. That way I get to watch them open their gifts in person and see their reactions!

Me and my close friends go to my place to exchange gifts every year. I can't wait, as I have some gifts that I think they'll love! I got stuffed animals for some of my female friends, so my AB/DL knowledge actually helped me pick out good quality ones lol. I ordered them from the same place I order my stuffies.

Reactions: Deleted member 74558 and BobbiSueEllen
Back