What's on your Christmas list to you or sants

foxkits

One day at a time
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
For me I need some new diaper covers pul.
A memory for Xbox.
Don't forget the socks what was it I remember under ware what we all got right. Oh some got neckties🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and DBabygirl2
My Christmas wishlist is:
- Having a Christmas with others
But presents-wise:
- Razer Huntsman V3 Pro TKL (potentially)
- Razer Basilisk V3 Pro
- Any decent gaming laptop

Reactions: warmfeeling, BobbiSueEllen and foxkits
Retrotink 4K I think is the biggest thing I'm anticipating for the rest of the year.

Reactions: BlankyBoyAUS, BobbiSueEllen and foxkits
Reactions: warmfeeling, BobbiSueEllen and foxkits
Christmas is different this year so I’ll be on my own with my cat 🤓. I’ve decided to order some kink essentials for myself but wrap the Amazon or ups boxes/packages when they arrive instead of opening them. Then I’ll be surprised. 🤭

• Love
Reactions: warmfeeling, foxkits and BobbiSueEllen
Nothing...but I am getting a "Birthmas" gift next week of two new MyBinkiesAndBows toddler girl dresses. Eventually, I wanna get a vintage Fisher-Price parking garage...and fix it up. 🥳

Reactions: foxkits and DBabygirl2
One of the things I've found so much joy in recently is making other people smile and a force for positivity. Usually I just get money for Christmas. So for the first time ever, I'm going to donate a portion of it to charity 🤗🤗 (I might be adopting an otter, so I'll get an otter plushie out of it). Gonna maybe get something nice from JellyCat as well, and a few other things 😊. I've started believing in Santa again, so I'm gonna write him a letter too, gonna post more about that later 🤗.

One of the things I really want, but can't really have at the moment, is to be regressed on Christmas morning. (Not very) Patently waiting for a CG to tell me I can start opening presents, tearing off wrapping paper and being surprised because I didn't know what I was getting. I miss that feeling. I'm positive it will happen eventually, though 😊.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 74558, BobbiSueEllen and Sealander
BobbiSueEllen said:
Nothing...but I am getting a "Birthmas" gift next week of two new MyBinkiesAndBows toddler girl dresses. Eventually, I wanna get a vintage Fisher-Price parking garage...and fix it up. 🥳
Nice!! I hope you enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Reloading supplies.

• Love
Reactions: foxkits, LittleAndAlone and BobbiSueEllen
I'm going to buy myself an Odyssey 2. I collect old game systems and I really really really want one and I've been a really good girl this year. So yay for me. Also some new baby clothes

• Love
Reactions: LiddieBear, LittleAndAlone and BobbiSueEllen
Nice 🙂

Well, I'm hoping that I'm able to close on my house just before then, so if it all works out I will have a new home to move into.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and HoneySnow
we aren't doing presents this year. money is too tight.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: denimchicken and BobbiSueEllen
I don't like people buying things for me. Money is tight for most everyone in my family and I'm doing pretty good for myself. I hate when they insist on buying me stuff.

What I look forward to most is all the time I get to spend with the kids in my family. Nieces nephews etc. It's always such a exciting and fun and warm and snuggly magical season. 🥰🧸

Reactions: LilPaddedBunny, Sealander, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
I could really use more of whatever helps me feel more little as I feel like I need it more than ever. More stuffies, more blankies, more pacis and paci clips, more clothes that makes me feel little as can be, and some cloth reusable diapers.

Reactions: Sealander and BobbiSueEllen
Dear Santa 🎅,
I need some new plastic baby pants please.

Reactions: Sealander and BobbiSueEllen
Turkey dinner with my wife

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken, Sealander and BobbiSueEllen
mostly just want to hang out with family and friends and have a good time. lots of Christmas lights and decorations throughout the neighborhood. spending Christmas in Mexico so excited to see how it is celebrated there.

Reactions: denimchicken and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
My gosh that etsy store has such cute dresses and jammies... omg I could spend my entire pocket money there and them some...

• Love
Back