What was your first exposure to abdl community

aroninanappy said:
Like many here I first became aware of the community of DPF, it was so nice to know I was not alone.
I spent many a long time on DPF and met a few others in person which brilliant, then I joined Daily Diapers and finally joined here years after I should have done šŸ˜ƒ
DPF was a good site - Daily Diapers is a real dive though, always was as long as I can remember!
I am NOT "lucky" as fools on there were always claiming because I always have had ic issues!
They are the luck ones because they actually have a real choice!
I just...Well that is one place I just can' take, unless it changed dramatically - from what I hear it did - for the worst!:mad:
This one is one of the best I have seen, both in the software, and generally the way it is run.

Reactions: Angelapinks, aroninanappy and BobbiSueEllen
Mallowmarsh said:
I wonder if there is still a abdl community out there! šŸ¤”
Not sure if they still have Diaper Camp or not anymore... šŸ¤”

• Thinking
Reactions: Angelapinks
nwm said:
DPF was a good site - Daily Diapers is a real dive though, always was as long as I can remember!
I am NOT "lucky" as fools on there were always claiming because I always have had ic issues!
I just...Well that is one place I just can' take, unless it changed dramatically - from what I hear it did - for the worst!:mad:
This one is one of the best I have seen, both in the software, and generally the way it is run.
yeah I totally get that, this seems much more of a friendly community than Daily Diapers, I just wish I had joined sooner
There are some good bits to Daily Diapers but as it's pretty big it does seem to bring out the worst of some people

Reactions: Angelapinks, BobbiSueEllen and nwm
aroninanappy said:
yeah I totally get that, this seems much more of a friendly community than Daily Diapers, I just wish I had joined sooner
There are some good bits to Daily Diapers but as it's pretty big it does seem to bring out the worst of some people
I don't think you can blame things or size alone - more how it is run.
Quora is HUGE for all kinds of topics - and even just looking at their abdl "spaces", ok some are not that big, but others make DD look like it's just getting started! And you might occasional see some of the same annoying stuff, but not in as large amounts, and worded WAY differently so it's not even close to as bad.
Yest size does mean more work to keep it decent - but it can be done despite size.

Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
I thought I was the only person in the world who likes diapers until I finally got internet in the mid 90s. I did a search on "diaper fetish", and found out I was not alone. I found Bitter Grey's article "Understanding Paraphilic Infantilism". That was my first education on the topic and a first step to understanding that I wasn't weird or abnormal.

Reactions: nwm, Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
Binkie princess on youtube, i found DDLG through submissiveguide website

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I typed 'I like diapers' into google when I was like, 10.

I found forums like this.

I walked around in a daze a little after that, just saying 'I'm an ABDL... I'm an ABDL."

Couldn't believe it was a thing. It was a total revelation.

After that, Tumblr was a big deal, and really helped me normalize these feelings. It was the combination of people on here, and DD, and Tumblr talking openly about it, even celebrating their littleness, that gave me a lot of courage, and a feeling that I'd found my tribe.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BeTrue, Angelapinks, Sidewinder and 1 other person
LittlePrince said:
I walked around in a daze a little after that, just saying 'I'm an ABDL... I'm an ABDL."
I remember that feeling. It's such a relief to know you're not alone. And to have a name for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks, LittlePrince and BobbiSueEllen
jamiejamie said:
My first exposure was deeker.com when I was a teenager and using dial up modem. Very painful slow Internet speed.
Yes this was my first abdl also!

BeTrue said:
I thought I was the only person in the world who likes diapers until I finally got internet in the mid 90s. I did a search on "diaper fetish", and found out I was not alone. I found Bitter Grey's article "Understanding Paraphilic Infantilism". That was my first education on the topic and a first step to understanding that I wasn't weird or abnormal.
I still feel weird and abnormal. Donā€™t think I will ever be able to accept my dl attraction. It is good to know I am not the only one but I still donā€™t feel normal.

Mattswet said:
I still feel weird and abnormal. Donā€™t think I will ever be able to accept my dl attraction. It is good to know I am not the only one but I still donā€™t feel normal.
Well, in terms of societal norms I guess we're not "normal". But on the other hand, here in this community, we're perfectly normal. So screw it - let's embrace who we are and stop the senseless beating ourselves up! Ooh, I got a bit worked up there, LOL.

Reactions: Brumas94, Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
nwm said:
I found the "Diaper Pail Friends" online in the 1990's.

Reactions: Angelapinks
My strange addiction, Riley Kilos episode

That'll say something about my age

I've really enjoyed reading this thread. So interesting.

As for me.. It was when I was a pre teen in the mid 2000s. This documentary came out on channel 4 (mainstem media in the UK). It was called something like '12 stone babies' and it was about abdls. The angle of the doc was pretty much 'look at these freaks'. I mean it really wasn't an advert for it.

Not only was this the first time I found out about abdl it was also the trigger for my desire for it. Seeing these grown adults with nurseries acting like toddlers made me super jealous. My reaction was pretty much 'omg I want that!'.

Then it started talking about nappies. I had to ask myself, 'do I want to wear nappies too?' and to my surprise I didn't find that part off putting but rather a highlight. That's how I found out about and sort of the moment I became one as well.

Reactions: Deleted member 60285, Angelapinks, BeTrue and 1 other person
steviebaby4 said:
Mine was on a Crime drama show. The Adult Baby was the person who got killed. The detectives had to check out his home and found his private 'nursery'. I was so interested and mesmerized in seeing his room that even now I have a similar fantasy about having a secret nursery.
That would be CSI: Las Vegas, Season 5, Episode 15: "King Baby". šŸ¤”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: BabyZinga, BeTrue, Angelapinks and 2 others
steviebaby4 said:
WOW - you saw it too. I'm glad that I explained it correctly.
I sure did. Unfortunately, the episode was a thorough, utter joke. šŸ¤”

Reactions: Deleted member 60285
Background: I was married with kids when I started having weird feelings about pads and diapers. 2004-ish. In 2007 I googled "adult wearing diapers" on our dial-up internet. Ghhzzeee-brrrb-bbrrrrb and I was shocked to find there were OTHERS who had feelings like I did!

It wasn't until after the marriage ended and I had the freedom to not have my internet search history trawled through and confronted that I found diaperbook and it gave me great courage to embrace it a bit more. I even met some real people through the site before it closed down. So diaperbook was my first real exposure to the community. Kind of miss it a bit.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back