What is the first diaper you were put in or put on after being potty trained??

Never been Potty-Trained, unlike Y'all.. But I did Potty-Train all 8 of my sons.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: abdl86
I stole some Huggies my parents had lying around the house. I couldn’t fit in those so I started buying pull-ups.

Was at nanas house and cousins and I were all in pampers as it was still early and guess she thought I'd wet. Then was at my cousins house and was put into a luvs for girls as I think both of them still wet at night.
I know I recall my younger cousin being diapered at night before bed when we were over visiting. But this was the 80s and I think it was still normal to keep em in diapers at night.

I don’t remember which tupe was after I was potty trained. After doing long time after childhood, mu first diaper was Tena Slip Super (Plastic backed) in hospital.

I remember wearing pink Pull-ups when I was potty training and for bed wetting. That would’ve been around 2000-2001.

I think it was the old Depends diapers that were green with three tapes. Thank goodness we have come a long way since then.

I think I wore Huggies Super dry from the early 2000’s. I remember them because I vividly remember the green pillows on the packaging and the Winnie The Pooh prints on the diapers.
(I think the diapers in the images were the ones from the early 2000s?)
I wore them until I was potty trained at 4 years old and never wore diapers again until 15/16 with a Tena diaper, wish I had more memories of me wearing diapers as a tot.

Attachments

• 6D4A404D-478E-4EC1-BB32-699B7D5684F8.jpeg
    6D4A404D-478E-4EC1-BB32-699B7D5684F8.jpeg
    14.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 1726B521-C94D-4C67-8BBF-7BDFF08649F6.jpeg
    1726B521-C94D-4C67-8BBF-7BDFF08649F6.jpeg
    38.4 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: WillFord384
I was not put in diapers as A kid just did A lot of laundry it sucked. When I set out on my one in 1987 I gave Attends wrap-around briefs A try.
I did not buy the first box it was left at my bedroom door with A note, Your room smells like pee.

DiaperAxolotl said:
I think I wore Huggies Super dry from the early 2000’s. I remember them because I vividly remember the green pillows on the packaging and the Winnie The Pooh prints on the diapers.
(I think the diapers in the images were the ones from the early 2000s?)
I wore them until I was potty trained at 4 years old and never wore diapers again until 15/16 with a Tena diaper, wish I had more memories of me wearing diapers as a tot.
I loved the packaging and designs on these. Shame they stopped making them in the UK.

Depends on the timeline. Potty training would have been daytime for me, as I had no control at night (still very hit and miss). I remember using Huggies Pull-Ups during potty training, I won't count them. I was always skinny, so I will say I stayed in my Luvs, and once I got old enough it was a transition to Goodnites as more of a kid product vs baby so I wasn't so self conscious

CookieMonstah said:
I loved the packaging and designs on these. Shame they stopped making them in the UK.
It would be nice if I could get a pack of them so I can connect more with my past.

1990's Pampers Baby Dry; looked just like the Super Dry Kids from ABU but way smaller hehehe. 😁

Reactions: fuzzbum
Ellie said:
1990's Pampers Baby Dry; looked just like the Super Dry Kids from ABU but way smaller hehehe. 😁
Guessing Super Dry Kids is your favourite then?

Earliest I remember is 1998 Pampers Baby Dry. First adult diaper was a vintage plastic Wings diaper c. 1999-2002.

DiaperAxolotl said:
Guessing Super Dry Kids is your favourite then?

Favorite disposable anyway; next favorite would be the ABU Bunny Hopps lol. HUGE fan of the single-tape designs on both of them! 😁

Reactions: PaddedMewtwo
Ellie said:
Favorite disposable anyway; next favorite would be the ABU Bunny Hopps lol. HUGE fan of the single-tape designs on both of them! 😁
Same, looking forward to getting a sample of the new cloth backed Cushies too. The closest thing to modern baby diapers they are, especially the ones from the early 2000s when I was a baby/toddler then.

Either 1999/2000 era boys Pull Ups or Goodnites, maybe even the Eckerd equivalent, for bed wetting. I’m not 100% sure to be honest.

I was about 5 and I put on a sample of easy-ups, I think, that was sent to me. I stupidly showed my dad, and he was not happy.

Reactions: PaddedMewtwo
DiaperedIzzy said:
I was about 5 and I put on a sample of easy-ups, I think, that was sent to me. I stupidly showed my dad, and he was not happy.

My niece was wearing pull-ups when she was five once. She had been potty trained years prior, but just simply enjoyed wearing pull-ups. My parents were babysitting her. They never tried to stop her and just let her wear pull-ups. (I came-out-of-the-nursery to my parents when I was a teenager.) When I saw Nina wearing a pull-up I had to do a double-take and asked my parents with a raised eyebrow, "...Was she just wearing a pull-up?" Mom smiled and said yes. "Aw," I exclaimed with concern, "Has she been having accidents at night?" Mom smiled, and said no. I paused for a sec then asked, "She just likes wearing pull-ups for fun?" Mom giggled and said yes. Dad seemed irritated. ....I was suuuuper intrigued lmao...and also very slightly fearful that maybe whatever's different about my brain is genetic....and also insanely jealous of my niece for getting to play how she wants at her age.....maybe if I had never opened up to my parents about this part of myself.....they never would've let Nina play how she wanted to play....and Dad would've turned it into a traumatic experience for her. 😞

Reactions: Lewis Badger and DiaperedIzzy
Blue Clues Luvs diapers for bedwetting after I was potty trained in 2004. I also remember being put in Pull-ups during the day on occasion in the first few years after potty training for special events and such.

Back