What is the first diaper you were put in or put on after being potty trained??

My first real diapers were the old Echerds drug store plastic backed adult disposables they were pretty generic diapers branded by many other names .
I was probably around 23 - 24 yrs old back then and so turned on and shaking it's a wonder I ever got them on .

this story may be disturbing, be warned
when i was 4 or 5, i was at a nursery and i was napping, so when i woke up, i thought i had wet the sleeping mat, but it turned out i probably had steat pretty badly, so it wasnt soaked, but it was damp. i told a care taker and she brought me into the bathroom, told me to strip, then handed me a diaper. i pitched a screaming fit and told her NO! even went as far as to rip up the diaper. i realy dont remember what i did after, probably wor the same clothing, but when i got home and my parents found out about what happened, they bound me with duct tape by my ankles and wrists, gaged me with tape, then taped a cloth diaper to my butt, as a lesson for being disobedient. i was sooo pissed. guess that worm turned

stinkape said:
My first real diapers were the old Echerds drug store plastic backed adult disposables they were pretty generic diapers branded by many other names .
I was probably around 23 - 24 yrs old back then and so turned on and shaking it's a wonder I ever got them on .
I've used those, I use to put a pampers stuffer in them, I also liked the Walmart plastic back assurance overnights (maximum protection) these were prob equivalent to abu's preschool in absorbency.. not bad for a store bought diaper, to bad they had to screw it up by going to a cloth backed generic product.

Reactions: zaronab and stinkape
pampers4U said:
I've used those, I use to put a pampers stuffer in them, I also liked the Walmart plastic back assurance overnights (maximum protection) these were prob equivalent to abu's preschool in absorbency.. not bad for a store bought diaper, to bad they had to screw it up by going to a cloth backed generic product.
Yes I know I loved them , I think they were made by First Quality , Sam's club and Walgreens were about the same diaper and used to be descent for a store bought brand but they would clump as did most .

Really soon after I stopped wetting the bed 4-5 I went on a trip to my grandmas house with my family and my mom thought I should wear a diaper to bed just in case. It was probably ULTRA Pampers XL. This was in the mid 80s.

Huggies dry nites

I was day time potty trained when I was 7, but continued to wet my bed until 17 and I was diapered at night in pinned on cloth diapers and rubber pants. Once I stopped bedwetting and no longer was diapered at night, I soon left home for college, but when I came home for short times for holidays I got to wear my cloth diapers and rubber pants again when I went to bed.

Got put in Goodnites when I was 8 or 9 around 95 or 96 they was the original style goodnites

These...

Attachments

• Super-Rare-Vintage-Huggies-Pull-Ups-Mickey-Mouse.jpg
    Super-Rare-Vintage-Huggies-Pull-Ups-Mickey-Mouse.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 12
Actual nappy was likely a Pampers as I used to steal they from my youngest sister…

I remember trying to make a cloth nappy out of towels, not very good ones at that.

ABDL nappy was a Cuddlz I think, it was electric putting in on, so good.

Not bought one since, pretty much every other brand! But not a Cuddlz… might have to change that for old times sake!

The first diaper I was put in after potty training was a Pampers. 1973 brand.
I was caught with a diaper sticking out the leg hole of my shorts. As I had it held in place with my underwear, only it slipped and was showing.
I was taken into the house, giving a good ass spanking, than put into a Pampers and sent back outside in just the diaper.
I was ridiculed by my siblings but that stopped when my dad told them to leave the big baby in a diaper alone.

Reactions: Jim100
Was trained for pee in the day really early but still wore nappies to bed and still do and when I was younger was pampers.

Had surgery to correct my cleft palate when I was 6 and was just barely potty trained but still had problems with bedwetting. During check in at the hospital for my surgery the check in nurse saw on the paper work that I still needed diapers to sleep in and gave me a pack of huggies diapers to wear while I was in the hospital for a week

At age 5 I remember being put into a disposable diaper for bed wetting. I don't remember what brand? However I do remember that it was pink for some reason?

My first diaper for abdl purposes was a Kroger brand adult disposable diaper.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim100
I remember my mom telling me that I didn't want to be potty trained. That I wanted to be in diapers instead. I think it was whatever my cousin wore. My grandmother used to babysit my cousin so I kinda stole whatever was there. First actual abdl diaper was Depends. Was glad when I got to try proper ones eventually.

Depends pullups. Then about a year later I got my hands on some Pampers Size 6 when they first were released.

Aside from some improvised ones of various kinds I would say that Goodnites were the first ones that I put on.

Prior to that I wore Pampers as needed when I was still small enough to wear them properly. This didn’t happen often (at least during the day) once I was (almost fully) daytime trained between age five-and-a-half and six.

What I have is basically a mild movement disorder combined with Aspergers symptoms and a speech impediment that causes my rs to come out sounding like ws. People who don’t know about my diagnosis sometimes think that I am talking to them in baby talk and naturally take offense at that. This is especially bad when I am talking to people on the phone. I attempt to minimize this by only using words with rs in them when it is absolutely necessary. I also have some mild bladder and bowel control difficulties that come and go and can sometimes make me seem more childish or infantile (to use one of my mother’s favorite, and one of my least favorite words) than I actually am.

My training started around 18 months to 2 years, but due to neurological complications of a premature birth that took many years to properly diagnose (I was a freshman in college by then (age 19)) I didn’t train right away. Until I was properly diagnosed it was assumed by my parents and other relatives that it was a combination of stubbornness and sibling rivalry/attention-seeking. My sister (like myself, as it turns out) is slightly on the spectrum, but she was diagnosed before I was (strangely enough) even though she actually has a more mild form than I do. I was no older than nine or ten when my sister was diagnosed.

AJFan2020 said:
Aside from some improvised ones of various kinds I would say that Goodnites were the first ones that I put on.

Prior to that I wore Pampers as needed when I was still small enough to wear them properly. This didn’t happen often (at least during the day) once I was (almost fully) daytime trained between age five-and-a-half and six.

What I have is basically a mild movement disorder combined with Aspergers symptoms and a speech impediment that causes my rs to come out sounding like ws. People who don’t know about my diagnosis sometimes think that I am talking to them in baby talk and naturally take offense at that. This is especially bad when I am talking to people on the phone. I attempt to minimize this by only using words with rs in them when it is absolutely necessary. I also have some mild bladder and bowel control difficulties that come and go and can sometimes make me seem more childish or infantile (to use one of my mother’s favorite, and one of my least favorite words) than I actually am.

My training started around 18 months to 2 years, but due to neurological complications of a premature birth that took many years to properly diagnose (I was a freshman in college by then (age 19)) I didn’t train right away. Until I was properly diagnosed it was assumed by my parents and other relatives that it was a combination of stubbornness and sibling rivalry/attention-seeking. My sister (like myself, as it turns out) is slightly on the spectrum, but she was diagnosed before I was (strangely enough) even though she actually has a more mild form than I do. I was no older than nine or ten when my sister was diagnosed.
Sounds like you had some big challenge`s when you where growing up.

I had some problem to whit speech and had trouble whit some word sounds. So i know how it can be.

Back