Status
Not open for further replies.
I only remember wearing pull-ups at around age 4-6

TD712 said:
I only remember wearing pull-ups at around age 4-6
What kind were they?

DiaperedChase said:
What kind were they?
Huggies is one, and I also remember wearing the Looney Tunes pull-ups around that time.
The Huggies pull-ups were probably the Toy Story pull-ups

Reactions: DiaperedChase
TD712 said:
Huggies is one, and I also remember wearing the Looney Tunes pull-ups around that time.
The Huggies pull-ups were probably the Toy Story pull-ups
Aw cute. I wore Mickey Mouse ones when they started putting the learning designs on them, so they had fade-when-wet stars on the front.

E8D299CB-394F-4663-896B-57AD5841A172.jpeg
I was in these day and night until I was three. My mother had me wear them to bed until I was almost five. I don’t really remember ever having nighttime issues but I must have.

Reactions: RothwellBC, Serendiapity and tails1234
What fascinates me most about this question is that the answer was “wet ones” most of the time and “dirty ones” some of the time. It’s funny, curious and hard to imagine. A little version of me (and you too) running around perfectly happy with pee and poop in our pants.

I am of an age when there were only muslin and terry cloth diapers. Wearing cloth diapers at night now helps me sleep like a baby and keep my bed dry too.

Reactions: Lyric
I was a pampers kid, then switched to pull-ups when they came out for my bed wetting. Then goodnites after the that.

DiaperAxolotl said:
From what I remember, the early 2000’s Huggies. I think they are the ones that were packed in a bag with different shades of green and the prints were Winnie The Pooh characters?
Alright I think I managed to find them! Huggies Super Dry! Worn these as a baby and toddler, went straight to wearing pants after being potty trained.56614A50-C735-469D-9614-B086F8B81B3F.jpeg

Reactions: WillFord384
I went from pamper cruisers to huggies pullups

Reactions: PaddedMewtwo
Mom never believed in pull-ups. Always regular tape on diapers. Usually pampers but also whatever was on sale and sometimes just store brand.

The seeminly legendary UK Pampers of the early 90s, one of the agreed things that always makes me feel I'm not going slightly bonkers is that baby nappies WERE bigger back then and not just because we were smaller! They were still a relatively new thing and used even more plastics, what I'm getting at it is what constituted (?) as a size 6 in the early 90s came quite high on the infant body AND today would be a slightly bigger Pampers 5 or maybe the still non-existant True Size 8.
-
BW
P.S Peaudouces were in some pharmacies until 1996, they were more expensive than the Pampers - though they were more of an import (?) - and it felt like Pampers and Huggies muscled them out somehow.

BB777 said:
I went from pamper cruisers to huggies pullups
Exactly! It took Pampers soooo long to do a Pull-up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Homemade cloth diapers with store bought plastic pants. In the very early 1980’s

Reactions: sinceiwassmall and PaddedMewtwo
I wore Pampers Baby-Dry diapers from the late 90s/early 2000s. Possibly Pampers Cruisers as well. Then I wore Huggies Pull-Ups/Goodnites when I was in my potty training stage.

AlmostHelBent said:
Exactly! It took Pampers soooo long to do a Pull-up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I tried easyups as a kid but they weren't nearly as absorbent

DiaperAxolotl said:
Alright I think I managed to find them! Huggies Super Dry! Worn these as a baby and toddler, went straight to wearing pants after being potty trained.View attachment 61663
These ones are from around 2010.

I was a pre WWII baby so it was cloth and rubber pants.

MrPurple said:
These ones are from around 2010.
Well I guess the older Huggies Super Dry from the early 2000s but the newer ones are similar to what I remember, so confusing lol.

As an early 80's baby, I was in cloth or plain white disposable. I remember seeing an empty box of pampers in my closet and I even remember telling my mom that the cloth diapers are more comfortable than the "paper" diaper... Look like back in the days I wasn't a fan of disposable like now.

Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and PaddedMewtwo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back