What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
teddys with extra extra tape cause the original tapes ripped already :(

An Abena M4 and rubber pants.

Boys Goonites XL with the camo print.

A Molicare Classic Plus Disposable Adult Diaper over a Tranquility TopLiner Booster Contour and two MEDLINE (Molicare) Ultra-Soft Disposable Briefs (modified as boosters), covered by three pairs of Fruit of the Loom white cotton briefs and a pair of pull-up Salk Sani-pants.

Bambino's delightfully simplistic Bianco diaper.

Babylife Jumbo Plastic Diapers, size 6.

Molicare super plus with a men's guard in it for a booster :)

An Attends Brief 10 (discontinued plastic covered 3-tab disposable adult diaper) over a MEDLINE (Molicare) Ultra-Soft Disposable Brief and a Prevail Brief with two 1/2 Prevail Briefs in front (all modified as boosters),

Adult Diaper Boosters
I have purchased and used many of the commercially made adult diaper booster pad products available and have been satisfied by the increased absorbency/capacity and bulk that they offer. By far the most absorbent that I have used has been Tranquility® TopLiner™ Booster Contours at 28 ounces. In the spoiler you will find a listing most of the booster products that are commercially available and their capacities.

The difficulty I find with the commercially made products is the problem with all of the disposable paper diaper/incontinence products; the relatively high cost. To pay $2.37 (based on Bambino prices) and up for a diaper change is ludicrous.

I buy most of my adult diapers and supplies through craigslist (often for free) or at thrift stores. I spend from $.04 - $.16 per product this way. Because I make/modify my own boosters, I can use any kind of incontinence pad, pull-up underwear or brief product of any size or configuration; I can buy any at the best price and still not break the bank. Below, I will describe my technique for modifying adult diapers to use as boosters. By the way, belted undergarments or pull-up type underwear only need have the v cut slots to use as a booster under any adult diaper/brief. I have found that belted garments and underwear type garments used as modified diapers also contain fecal voiding better than a typical booster. I generally wear 2 boosters and 1 brief with up to a 88 ounce capacity for $.32- $.50 per diaper change. Just try to do that with a Bambino diaper and their proprietary booster/liners!

My technique for modifying adult diapers to use as boosters:

First, I cut with scissors around the diaper pad leaving at least a ½” border (this prevents the filling/contents from falling out). In most cases this will leave you with an hourglass shaped pad. Next, I use the scissors to cut small v shaped cuts about every ½” over the entire surface of the outer waterproof covering, plastic or cloth-like. This will allow for the urine/moisture to pass through to the next booster and/or the adult diaper. Lastly, I cut out all/most elastic gathers at the leg openings and the internal elastic gathers. The v shaped cuts will work on any type of incontinence product: pads/belted garments/underwear type diaper. (Note: it is not necessary to remove the belts, elastic gathers or sides of these types of products; you simply add the slits/cuts and use the product as directed then put on an adult diaper over it).
covered by three pairs of Fruit of the Loom white cotton briefs and a pair of pull-up Salk Sani-pants.

ABU Super Dry Kids...very comfy!

Molicare Super Plus

a Depend adjustable underwear...its soaked

Double SDK's! (Super Dry Kids)

Lilfit supreme with Babykins plastic pants

An Attends Brief 10 (discontinued plastic covered 3-tab disposable adult diaper) over a MEDLINE (Molicare) Ultra-Soft Disposable Brief and a Prevail Brief (both modified as boosters) with two Dignity Extra Duty Absorbent Pads in front,

Adult Diaper Boosters
I have purchased and used many of the commercially made adult diaper booster pad products available and have been satisfied by the increased absorbency/capacity and bulk that they offer. By far the most absorbent that I have used has been Tranquility® TopLiner™ Booster Contours at 28 ounces. In the spoiler you will find a listing most of the booster products that are commercially available and their capacities.

The difficulty I find with the commercially made products is the problem with all of the disposable paper diaper/incontinence products; the relatively high cost. To pay $2.37 (based on Bambino prices) and up for a diaper change is ludicrous.

I buy most of my adult diapers and supplies through craigslist (often for free) or at thrift stores. I spend from $.04 - $.16 per product this way. Because I make/modify my own boosters, I can use any kind of incontinence pad, pull-up underwear or brief product of any size or configuration; I can buy any at the best price and still not break the bank. Below, I will describe my technique for modifying adult diapers to use as boosters. By the way, belted undergarments or pull-up type underwear only need have the v cut slots to use as a booster under any adult diaper/brief. I have found that belted garments and underwear type garments used as modified diapers also contain fecal voiding better than a typical booster. I generally wear 2 boosters and 1 brief with up to a 88 ounce capacity for $.32- $.50 per diaper change. Just try to do that with a Bambino diaper and their proprietary booster/liners!

My technique for modifying adult diapers to use as boosters:

First, I cut with scissors around the diaper pad leaving at least a ½” border (this prevents the filling/contents from falling out). In most cases this will leave you with an hourglass shaped pad. Next, I use the scissors to cut small v shaped cuts about every ½” over the entire surface of the outer waterproof covering, plastic or cloth-like. This will allow for the urine/moisture to pass through to the next booster and/or the adult diaper. Lastly, I cut out all/most elastic gathers at the leg openings and the internal elastic gathers. The v shaped cuts will work on any type of incontinence product: pads/belted garments/underwear type diaper. (Note: it is not necessary to remove the belts, elastic gathers or sides of these types of products; you simply add the slits/cuts and use the product as directed then put on an adult diaper over it).
covered by four pairs of Fruit of the Loom white cotton briefs and a pair of pull-up Salk Sani-pants.

a snugs with a huggies overnight size 6 suffer.

Tranquility SlimLine Disposable Briefs

a soaked to the max libero comfort fit 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back