What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone. Just changed a very wet reusable terry towelling nighttime nappy about half an hour ago ( now soaking in warm antibacterial biodegradable nappy cleanser) The nappies i am wearing now however are disposable & not biodegradable as far as i know :(:(:eek::eek:

Im wearing a bambino bianco with a Todal dry booster pad. Its a VERY BIG diaper now. :)

wearing a abena extra- size medium :)
fits nicely feels comfy

I'm wearing Attends 3 tab, with rubber pants over-top :)

terry xloth diaper xtra sstuffed with trashbag cover

Right now it is shortly after 4am in California on a Saturday. I woke up an hour ago, but have not yet changed out of my night diaper.

What I am wearing is an Adult Cloth Diaper dot Com 36" square 2-ply gauze pinned snugly. Inside that next to my skin is a Pampers Cruiser DryMax Size 3 with the flaps cut off. Outside that is a standard Gerber baby Birdseye prefold diaper. Outside that is another Size 3 Cruiser. The whole pinned diaper set is covered by a Babykins soft vinyl pull-on pantie.

I normally only wear a DryMax Cruiser Size 4 as my day slip-in pad. I cut the flaps off the Cruiser. For years I only used Gerber Birdseye prefolds as the soakers for bed. The difference in feel going from the disposable sensation to cloth was interfering with me falling asleep. Using the smaller Cruiser as the inside soaker means the sensation next to my skin is the same 24/7. At night the extra Cruiser wicks excess urine away from the Birdseye soaker, which catches over-flow from the inner Cruiser.

My usual, Tena slip maxi

Put on Tena pants last night, about ready to change. Really comfy and absorbent as adult pull-ups go :)

Disposable 'TENA' pants again today (super size small) kept firmly in place with a pair of striped pink lilac & white full briefs & honey coloured smooth knit tights.

Last edited by a moderator:
Girl's Goodnites L/XL =]

Wearing an Attends super plus medium flex air comfort disposable diaper at the moment. ( Going out to lunch soon so need a little extra security just in case :):)

Good morning everyone . I am wearing an attends active slip right now, i guess active girls need active diapers from time to time:)

Just slipped into a fresh new teddy bambino as I get ready for work this lovely Monday

6 pampers baby dry diapers

A reusable terry towelling pocket nappy with a lilac outer cover & 3 shaped towelling pads inside

Started off the day with Goodnites. (race car version) Now that my roommate went out for lunch I switched to Wellness.

going to bed wearing just a bambino hidden under my all in one, leopard pattern, can skip the sheets/covers entirely with the fleece in these jammies. love waking up in the morning diapered, great way to start a day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back