What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toy Story 3 Pull-Up, size 4T-5T. just a little damp.

Tena pants super (size small) with Attends stretch fit pants.

Bambino Teddy with one of the new booster pads. It's totally going to last longer then 12 hours. :p

An ASDA Little Angels size 6+ nappy.....stretches quite a bit....

What diaper am I wearing?

Simple cloth diapers. They can be used over and over.

Time for a change having just discovered a wet pair of 'TENA' pants :eek: under my skirt whilst working at my desk ( off to the little girls room with a clean pair of 'TENA' pants super size small & a nappy sack)

Molicare. Definitely a good match for me.

I also now have Abenas and Bambinos, in addition to Depends and GoodNites.

One pair of Male Drynites Boxers under my normal clothes. Just about to head out for dinner.

Fire2box said:
Bambino Teddy with one of the new booster pads. It's totally going to last longer then 12 hours. :p

I'm starting to run through my teddies so going to work through my bianco mediums a bit if I can first. How do you like the new totaldry's? I went overnight and still am in a med bianco with a toaldry. I love how they're twice as thick as a duo/quadro, and they're softer too? Adds just the perfect bulk between the legs don't you think?

They're half the cost of a quadro, don't have "PAD" written all over the peeloff, and I've found the sticky under them is more firmly attached than on the quadros?

Last edited:
bambinod said:
I'm starting to run through my teddies so going to work through my bianco mediums a bit if I can first. How do you like the new totaldry's? I went overnight and still am in a med bianco with a toaldry. I love how they're twice as thick as a duo/quadro, and they're softer too? Adds just the perfect bulk between the legs don't you think?

They're half the cost of a quadro, don't have "PAD" written all over the peeloff, and I've found the sticky under them is more firmly attached than on the quadros?

The pad is very good.. my only problem was that it din't soak though to the actually front of the diaper. Using it made only the middle and the middle of the diaper get wet. So after a while I just removed the pad and the diaper itself was still fine. Since then I been saving the last totaldry pad, since bambino's are normally fine.

Fire2box said:
my only problem was that it din't soak though to the actually front of the diaper

So you're saying that once they're saturated, nothing wicks through from the front to the back? that could be a problem... so the pee just runs around it at that point?

I think that's the reason diapers aren't 100% SAP, is because SAP turns into a gel when it absorbs water, and chunks of SAP that have absorbed can create a waterproof clump if they clump together. If you look at your bambino's padding you should see lots of small white crystals like sand, that's the SAP. The rest needs to be pulp, which absorbs (less than SAP) and wicks.

Maybe you just didn't wet enough? My first full use of a drynights didn't seem to have a problem getting to the padding behind it, but that could have been due to the snug fit I had at the time, where it was OK for the pee to run around the pad?

Fire2box said:

I can't tell if that'd be really fun or really uncomfortable. :)
As for the topic, I'm wearing 4T-5T pull-ups that are dry and very snug.

Last edited:
bambinod said:
Maybe you just didn't wet enough?

Oh I surely wet that thing enough the pad itself weighed about 3 times as much then when it was dry. I wore it for about 12 hours before I removed the pad and then wore the diaper itself for about another 6-8 hours. However, I'd order them again.

attends waistband

Fire2box said:
Oh I surely wet that thing enough the pad itself weighed about 3 times as much then when it was dry. I wore it for about 12 hours before I removed the pad and then wore the diaper itself for about another 6-8 hours. However, I'd order them again.

Overnight last night in a teddy with totaldry, dropped about a liter into it overnight. Pad was in the front not center so top did not get anything. teddy saturated almost to back but didn't leak. Diaper under pad was saturated. *shrug* (I sleep on my back)

Right now, Polish nappy called "Seni Super Plus" Size S, but it's normal night time nappy for adults.

My last drynite :( gonna have to make another run soon methinks.

A Kendall Wings Choice Plus Quilted Disposable Adult Brief, with a modified TenaNight/Super Absorbant Pad and a modified Prevail Adult Disposable Diaper as boosters, with Salk Sani-Pant Pull-on Plastic Pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back