What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very wet terry nappy and plastic pants as I've just got up and haven't changed yet.

Trying 3 diapers at once for the first time this morning. Kendall Wings Choice Plus with a Tena Pull-up (TENA® Men™ Protective Underwear) and Prevail Adult Diaper as boosters, covered by Salk Pull-on Sani-Pants. Going back to bed. I'll see how they do by 11:00AM.

Cloth

A very very wet Molicare super plus :)

Me too! Molicare super plus size small.

Forma care x-plus

A medium Secure X-Plus. It is very soggy. Been in it for 6 house and a pot of coffee. It has done well I must say.

ABuniverse cushies, over an abena and an abri-let maxi booster

A girls GoodNite XL underpants (not the boxers kind).

Hello

Antropov said:
I think this has been done before, but it's been a while, so I think it deserves to be revived. Keep it PG, people.
i NEVERED PLAYED HOCKEY TELL ME WHAT IT LIKE CAN I WEAR MY DIAPERS while playing?

:smile::smile::smile:

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

i love to play the game in my diapers Hockey no one ever taught me the game, y ou know how people do not want to teach children how to play the game. they do not have the patients to teach us even tho someone taught them well anyway get back with me , what you do when you play.

A thick terry nappy and plastic pants

Abriform Xplus

An older edition of GoodNites. The 2008 model I think. They have soccer players on them and they don't have the dumb blue waist band.

pull-ups for a change.

My fave.

DEPENDS OVER NIGHT EXTRA ABSORBANT. I SOMETIMES DOUBLE UP AND USE PLASTIC/RUBBERIZED PANTD.

I THINK THE BEST ARE SPANISH ROMPAH PANT SHORTS. TIGHT RUBBER WAIST BAND. LEGGINGS HAVE TIGHT FITTING ELASTIC. THE RUBBER PANTY HAS LEG EXTENSIONS DOWN TO ABOVE THE KNEE.

THEY ARE SO FORM FITTING, ONE CAN PEE ALL NIGHT AND A DAY IN ONE CLOTH OR ONE SINGLE OVERNIGHT DISPOSABLE DIAPER.
,,,A MOMMY CAN SPANK ME OR HOLD ME ALL NIGHT. MOMMY WILL NEVER BE EXPOSED TO MY PEE. :sweatdrop::sad:

,,,SEEMS THESE RUBBER PANTS ARE FOR LONG TIMES BETWEEN BEING CHANGED. YUMMY, UMMMM ALWAYS NICE AND WARM WHEN I PEE. ;)

A very wet (and messy :eek:) Tranquility ATN, with my rhumba panties over it :)

Tena ultra fitted briefs

Depends Maximum Protection and a Depends booster, cheap and effective

Dry 24/7 brand

Depends extra absorant large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back