What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just changed into a clean pin-on cloth diaper and a pair of snap-on plastic pants.

Just used my last Pampers Easy ups 5-6T.

BetterDry, been trying them out most of the year, and they're pretty great.
Backing/shell is a bit thin for my liking, but overall they fit well, are comfortable and offer excellent protection for the price. Not the BEST for bed, but definitely great for all purposes.

Last edited:
Reactions: chrischrischris
Crinklz! So comfy

Reactions: littleluvs and chrischrischris
TD712 said:
What movie did you watch?
Angles and Demons, the Tom Hanks Dan Brown film. Good film and a good book.

A wet and messy NS Tye Dyed diaper, size small...but the mess is size large!

Indyboy44 said:
Just bought some Barebums recently! Has been awhile since I’ve worn these! The print is sooooooooo cute
One of my favorite diapers.

LittleCharlemangne said:
BetterDry, been trying them out most of the year, and they're pretty great.
Backing/shell is a bit thin for my liking, but overall they fit well, are comfortable and offer excellent protection for the price. Not the BEST for bed, but definitely great for all purposes.
Just getting out of bed now, wearing North Shore MegaMax with a Tykables booster.
One of my bedwetters top picks for overnight protection, excellent in most aspects.

Last edited:
It's a Huggies day for me...

Fun (47).jpg

Fun (48).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BabyZinga
Labor Day, so what did I do? Labor: cut the grass, and did some other yard work all while wearing a Wellness Original diaper, that certainly wasn't dry. Still wearing it and it is even wetter.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
Abena m4 with tena overnight pad

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
Just got up and I am still wearing my wet overnight diaper: Cloudrys maxi in medium.

Up this morning in a wet and messy Attends Premier diaper with a Tranquility Booster and a PUL water proof pants from InControl-pink with stars, size medium.

Blue megamax with a booster, plan to wear it until the next morning.

ATN diaper with Tena Super pad (booster style)!

First time in a Drylife XPlus- very interested to try these and see how they hold up overnight

these attends advanced briefs are very fragile. It is like depends tab style briefs that are cloth-backed. not that great but good enough to tolerate as an average adult diaper.

Last edited:
A wet rearz Lil monsters. Been working so haven't wanted a change yet haha

I am ready for bed in my last old style Tykables Little Builders with a booster-a microfiber cloth insert. The old Little Builders were discontinued over a year ago and this is my last one. I do have the new versions and actually successfully wore and wet one today for a total of 12 hours. I was at work for about 10 of those 12 hours, wet constantly and never had a leak.

Frungie said:
I am ready for bed in my last old style Tykables Little Builders with a booster-a microfiber cloth insert. The old Little Builders were discontinued over a year ago and this is my last one. I do have the new versions and actually successfully wore and wet one today for a total of 12 hours. I was at work for about 10 of those 12 hours, wet constantly and never had a leak.
Hopefully you are stinky, squishy and proud in the morning 🤭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back