What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a guest the last couple weeks, so I haven't been able to wear...until today 🙌 wearing a boosted husky PeekABU. Feels good 🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: archenemies32
Chanch0 said:
I've had a guest the last couple weeks, so I haven't been able to wear...until today 🙌 wearing a boosted husky PeekABU. Feels good 🙂
PeekABU are so cute. I love them

Just put my 2nd diaper on today. This will last me late into the evening. I'm playing a computer game , drinking my bottle and enjoying wetting my diaper. Nice fun evening. I do like my rearz lil monsters.

ABU brand: DinoRawrZ! ^w^

TD712 said:
Hopefully you are stinky, squishy and proud in the morning 🤭
No hoping, TD712, I am very wet and messy this morning.

cloth nappy plastic pants

My last Tykables Unicorn diaper... 😟

...until my next pack arrives on Saturday 🤩🦄

Reactions: BabyZinga and wettingagain
Bedtime in a dry NS purple Supreme diaper. Tomorrow morning it will not be dry.

Going to bed in a slightly wet abu sdk and plastic pants.

Frungie said:
Bedtime in a dry NS purple Supreme diaper. Tomorrow morning it will not be dry.
Update: It is morning and I am wet and just messed my diaper.

I wear Northshore AirPremium a lot, but I am wearing a sample Supreme Lite for the first time. It is basically the same diaper, but plastic backed. It is comfy, but really noisy. I could not wear these around my family. It seems like the same plastic and tapes as Abena M4.

Wearing an ABU PreSchool Cloth-Backed for the first time, one big wetting into it. They're not bad, pretty comfy, but not particularly outstanding.

I will be going to bed wearing a rearz alpaca- it's only early afternoon here on west coast, so it will be awhile. it's Friday! But not wearing now.

Last edited:
Reactions: BabyZinga
Megamax northshore with 4 boosters and my tight shorts

my first ABU Simple Ultra!

Reactions: WetDL22
Just a boring guy, same as yesterday morning: another wet and messy NS purple Supreme medium diaper. I'll change in about 2 hours and I have to (don't have to -want to) go to a friend's Memorial Service that is about an hour drive. I think I will stick to a NS diaper for this, a NS Lite either blue or purple should be discreet and reliable. I'll wet, but no messy diaper at the Memorial Service.

Finally wearing my last large ABU Dinorawrz diaper today - I ordered a pack of Large diapers to see if they were a better fit than Mediums (which do fit, but are ever so slightly smaller than Tykables Mediums, but the large ABU diapers are just too big for me, though they are ridiculously comfortable, even if they are more prone to leaking because they are too big.

I ordered a pack of Medium ABU Dinorawrz and they arrive tmrw :)

Last edited:
Reactions: chrischrischris
Crinklz Astronaut . Can't buy betterdry in the UK now .

I just got my diapers this morning and am happily wearing a L’il Squirts diaper while enjoying my morning coffee.

• Love
Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle, iPad and tails1234
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back