What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Friday and I'm switching things up today, plain white Rearz Inspire+. Plain white just like when I was a baby!

Abu simple extra. I'm on a long drive and these are super absorbent so no stopping for breaks.

Tykables Galactic again - and it's very squishy :D

First time wearing the Crinklz Astronaut. Aw man. What a fantastic diaper. So soft and swells a lot without leaking. It’s my new favorite. I love it cuz its not babyish but child like.

Attends Care Poly (heavy).
They are light, comfy, cheap and poly backed.

A megamax with some booster pads I'll be good for the night won't need to change my diaper till the morning

I've been in a Tena Plus Proskin for the last 4,5 hours now. It's pretty wet and it's time for a change before I go shopping.

ABU SDKs

tranquility atn

Seni super Quattro

Reactions: Tundra1975
North shore supreme lite purple.

Reactions: Wearing247
Goodnites

Medium megamax under long johns, sweat pants and carhart bibs. 5 hours in so far and it is massive. Just got home from cutting up a blown down tree and running errands. It's a bit leaky and definently due for a change

Last edited:
Wet Little Rawrs

I make my own diapers, I use the abena m4 and also nothshores night diapers with my pampers 7 prints on the out side of them.
they hold about 52 oz of fluid during the night or day, I love the smell of them as they have the pampers smell too.
the ones I have on now are my loony toons ones , when I am not waring my custom diapers I am waring my crinkles diapers.

toons-diaper.jpg mydiapers.jpgers I wareme-diapered.jpg diaperedII.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 49beachdipe, Wearing247 and Lyokodl
I wearing wet peekabu ! I need diaper change

Reactions: 49beachdipe
I am wearing Protective underwear. I take regular underwear and place a hand towel insert folded in half, place it in front... I then put on plastic pants...here is a pic.

Attachments

• 20191112_000751_HDR.jpg
    20191112_000751_HDR.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 11
Super Dry Kids

I'm at a friend's house overnight, didn't think I would need one, stupid me... Thank God for my emergency depends overnight panties, so much more relaxed and at ease about tomorrow.

Reactions: Wearing247
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back