What diaper are you wearing right now?

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
It's Friday and I'm switching things up today, plain white Rearz Inspire+. Plain white just like when I was a baby!

Dave59

Contributor
Role
Other
Abu simple extra. I'm on a long drive and these are super absorbent so no stopping for breaks.

jamiejamie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
First time wearing the Crinklz Astronaut. Aw man. What a fantastic diaper. So soft and swells a lot without leaking. It’s my new favorite. I love it cuz its not babyish but child like.

Carnifex

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
A megamax with some booster pads I'll be good for the night won't need to change my diaper till the morning

Jinks

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've been in a Tena Plus Proskin for the last 4,5 hours now. It's pretty wet and it's time for a change before I go shopping.

justanotherDL

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Medium megamax under long johns, sweat pants and carhart bibs. 5 hours in so far and it is massive. Just got home from cutting up a blown down tree and running errands. It's a bit leaky and definently due for a change

Last edited:

ABcharlie

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I make my own diapers, I use the abena m4 and also nothshores night diapers with my pampers 7 prints on the out side of them.
they hold about 52 oz of fluid during the night or day, I love the smell of them as they have the pampers smell too.
the ones I have on now are my loony toons ones , when I am not waring my custom diapers I am waring my crinkles diapers.

toons-diaper.jpg mydiapers.jpgers I wareme-diapered.jpg diaperedII.jpg

ScarletRoseRapier

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I'm at a friend's house overnight, didn't think I would need one, stupid me... Thank God for my emergency depends overnight panties, so much more relaxed and at ease about tomorrow.