What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Medline extended wear diaper I will wear it until I get ready for bed and then I'll change into an abena m4 for the night

A messy, soaking wet pair of Fruit of the Loom briefs! Well ok, not really. How about just "no diaper." Sadly.

Cottontail said:
A messy, soaking wet pair of Fruit of the Loom briefs! Well ok, not really. How about just "no diaper." Sadly.
Have fun cleaning up I am glad it is not me diapers are easier to change

Just put a abena m4 nice and snug but I think it's going to have to be changed before I go to bed

Better dry

Just diapered up with attends poly not the best bedtime diaper so I put five tranquility mini booster pads and diaper rash cream and powder hope it works

Soaked my attends poly with five booster pads so I changed it and now I am wearing a abena m4 still dry for the most part

...none right now. I need 4 pm to get here so I can go home and put one on.

Reactions: pottypal and RetroGamerGuy
Update: just got into a fresh PeekABU with a couple stuffers for good measure.

Attend car

Carnifex said:
Attend car
Care added three mini booster pads so I can get more absorbency out of the diaper

Abena M4

Last edited:
Dignity compose trying two depends liners to see if they can work like a booster

Just woke up in a nice wet cloth that's soon be messy as well

parcelboy2 said:
Just woke up in a nice wet cloth that's soon be messy as well
What kind of cloth diapers flat aio pocket etc.

Carnifex said:
What kind of cloth diapers flat aio pocket etc.
Flat terry towel just as I wore as a kid

I like flat diapers only ever used Terry when I was younger used towels to make diapers

Carnifex said:
I like flat diapers only ever used Terry when I was younger used towels to make diapers
Terry towel has been the most common diaper in the uk for the last 200 years since industrial revelotion and large cotton mills in Lancashire made cotton cloth cheap

Reactions: Carnifex
parcelboy2 said:
Terry towel has been the most common diaper in the uk for the last 200 years since industrial revelotion and large cotton mills in Lancashire made cotton cloth cheap
The Terry diapers I made were makeshift and I used a garbage bag for the cover but they actually did work very well for me but I am glad that now I can get disposable diapers I like cloth diapers just got tired of washing my diapers every day since I was using them 247 disposable diapers are a lot more convenient

I just put a dry attends care with six topliner mini booster pads probably good for the night but I am debating on whether I should use some plastic pants in the event that my diaper does leak I am most of the time a heavy wetter and even a couple of times I managed to fill my mega Max diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back