What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dry life PE or should that be full of PEe

Depends Protection with Tabs
Waiting on a bag of peekabu's

Somewhat wet attend care with booster pads

Just wet another one of my attends care using booster pads and I am actually surprised that they hold a couple of pretty good wettings

Just changed out of a damp but poopy cloth terry , now in a clean betterdry

I have been wearing my attends care using the tranquility booster pads and I have been pleasantly surprised that they will actually hold alot of pee considering it is not a overnight diaper I do think it is very comfortable but they are very noisy when I take my clothes off before bed it's kinda noticable but I live with my dad and he knows that I wear diapers so not a big deal

It is 5:am, and I am still in my wet and now soiled Little Builders. Drinking coffee, and will relax more, then change before my wife gets up. Off to the gym, shower, and spend the rest of Sunday in a diaper under my regular adult clothes. I am not AB, connect more with DL. Enjoy the day ADISCers.

North shore brand Better Dry

Dry 24/7. Slightly wet.

32877 Nappies r us pocket diaper over a dry life pe diaper

Last edited:
Now in my night time terry towel with 2 baby terry towel stuffers done up with baby blue headed pins covered in blue plu pants

Jaspercat said:
Dry 24/7. Slightly wet.
Do you have any idea where to find the cheapest source for these diapers

NorthShore supreme

Dignity compose using two booster pads

Just changed my super wet atn but I decided to wear a diaper that is so cheap that I probably can't get much out of it but it is okay I am going to get in the bed and I will change it to a better diaper I can't wait

Bambino UltraStretch. I like the velcro tabs.

Wet dry life pe

I don't have a diaper on came downstairs to smoke a cigarette and dry for a couple of minutes as long as I do not pee on myself lol but I will not be undiaperd for long bout to go to bed so I am going to put a attend care with booster pads they are very comfortable and I have not had any leaks I am satisfied

Little paws here

KryanAshford said:
Little paws here
I wish I could be trying them but I don't have the money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back