What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put a abena m4 on

just had to change my diaper it was really soaked and sagging I put a atn on

I am enjoying a early eveing in and all in one diaper with cloth inserts (several and thick) I so enjoy the smooth exterior and the the inside rubber feel.k I have several and that way I use them when I am at home instead of disposables. For daytime disposibles I use ATN for night use I use NorthShore MegaMax, very thick and thirsty! I wear a Gary wear diaper cover over all my diapers except for the all in ones. To Top off my night time dressing it is a onsie during warm weather and footed full length zippers PJ's for cooler nights. Right now its just t shirt, diaper and socks!

Pretty wet atn peeing my diaper right now so I'm probably going to have to go change it

I do change my diaper quite a bit I drink a lot of beer at night so I go through a lot of diapers I just changed into a Medline extended wear

I am wearing a mkesson diaper not very good but I am just using it for a while until I am going to bed then I will put on a better diaper I can hardly wait

Little Rascals bought from Tykables

i found some l. assurance stretch briefs in a car i am working on so i put 2 of them on right now, has anyone used them and what do you think of them , they are pretty quite and pretty comfortable, but i never wear disposables so i am kind of surprised.

Tena slip super, just wet. Reading on the sofa.

I'm a Crinklz cub ^_^ Aquanauts stylin!

Sz 7 cruiser, 3rd one today

A Depends Silhouette

ABU Cushies. Just changed into it, and now, I’m ready to hit the sack.

PaddedBrony said:
ABU Cushies. Just changed into it, and now, I’m ready to hit the sack.
Ready to sleep too haha

DiaperedFluff said:
Ready to sleep too haha
Yeah, I’m exhausted. I just got back from a hockey game, and it wore me out.

PaddedBrony said:
Yeah, I’m exhausted. I just got back from a hockey game, and it wore me out.
Yeah, I know the feelin

(peek - a - boo )
My Diaper Ultra Night

Tena Slip Maxi

Terry towel

ABU PeekABU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back