What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soggy m4. Just got home from a drive in the snow

Just changed into a fresh PeekABU with a few PowerUps thrown in for good measure. Might double this up later, not sure yet.

Im in two secure a thick plastic pant a leggins a rain hose

PaddedBrony said:
Just changed into a fresh PeekABU with a few PowerUps thrown in for good measure. Might double this up later, not sure yet.
I saw on their website the PeekABU will be back in stock on the 21st

JWolf said:
I saw on their website the PeekABU will be back in stock on the 21st
I’ve got plenty. I meant add a second layer of diaper and boosters. Extra thick 😆

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and JWolf
Just put a wellness superio on made sure to use powder and some diaper rash cream been changing but have been waiting to last minute

Just got out of a wet Terry towel that's now in washing machine being washed

I’m wearing a Prevail new Fit

Carnifex said:
What are these diapers like are they really absorbent and comfortable are the tapes good I would like to try them

I haven’t worn them extensively, but so far, I have found them quite comfortable and absorbent. The tapes have also given me no issues. Even though I am in the procees of trying them out, I am enjoying them. I am between sizes in a fair deal of cases, so I am trying to see if the medium or large Crinklz will work better for me.

By the way, I am currently wearing another Crinklz diaper.

Half wet dry247. Haven't changed since about 2am. Its almost 10am now.

Well having a lazy evening wearing a nice thick cloth terry towel and my tykables Shortalls and drifting back 42 years to when I was 2 👶

Abena m4 just changed into it

Dry 24/7.

Liv dry with three booster pads

Tranquility atn with booster pads

Just put a dry atn

Dry life pe

Carnifex said:
I have never heard of that diaper
EU one from UK , very similar to the old Kolibri PE even down to the 2yellow 1 blue wetness indicator strips 32737

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back