What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bambino Bianco.. can't wait for my abenas to come. I wasn't impressed with the bambinos

I just put on a Bambino’s Teddy v2 right when I got home from work because I really had to go. I’ve been really excited to try these since they came in yesterday and I’m happy they’re so soft.

A fresh Forsite UTS. Just got home from work, and now it’s time to relax.

Trevor said:
And with that admission of guilt, the Diaper Police will soon be at your home to administer severe time out.
:p

I am wearing a wellness superio still dry want to wear my mega Max but it is my last one and is probably the best diaper I have ever worn so I don't want to use it until I can get the most out of it

betteer dry, w/north shore doubler, jus about at the brim. feels so heavy and great.

Reactions: Sheepies
Feels good my wellness superio is now soaked

A very saturated PeekAbu!

Somewhat wet atn

I am wearing a prevail perrfit before I go to bed want to wear my mega Max but don't want to use it cause I will have to change it in the morning and it will hold alot more than I will probably pee I want to get more

I am wearing Crinklz for the first time.

What are these diapers like are they really absorbent and comfortable are the tapes good I would like to try them

Not diapered yet just got out of the shower but will be soon enough

A dirty Bambinos Magnifico.

I'm wearing stupid cheap CVS brand briefs.

Last edited:
DanielW said:
Have you ever tried a clean one? I think they're more absorbant . :p Sorry, bad joke. I was just wondering what they are like. I've never tried them.

Well, they're very different. All the advantages of cloth-backed (the tabs actually stay put) with the noise, comfort and lack of outside dampness you associate with plastic backed. I ordered a case to try them; I'm so hooked (pardon the phrase) after the first bag that I've ordered another case. They look a little unusual when they're on; they don't exactly look like a baby diaper. But they do absorb well and they're very low maintenance, which I've found is important for any disposable I use. FWIW, my babysitter is sold out of her socks on them ... she thinks they're a vast improvement over the cloth pocket diapers I usually use.

Gauze cloth diaper and a pair of snap-on plastic pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back