What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forsite Under the Sea with a booster

Rearz seduction purple

Bout to be a mega Max can't wait these are awesome

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
My mega Max feels great already have wet three times and still going strong love them

BabyJade214 said:
I'm wearing stupid cheap CVS brand briefs.
How are they working out for ya? I might have to get a bag. I hear they hold up pretty well for a store bought brand.

My go to terry towel with 2 4 layer microfibre stuffers

parcelboy2 said:
My go to terry towel with 2 4 layer microfibre stuffers
Do you only use cloth diapers or do you use dispoable diapers to

Carnifex said:
Do you only use cloth diapers or do you use dispoable diapers to
Both as I’m a truck driver who works away 5 days a week so 3 days I wear disposables at night and on a Thursday I will wear cloth

parcelboy2 said:
Both as I’m a truck driver who works away 5 days a week so 3 days I wear disposables at night and on a Thursday I will wear cloth
I like both but I have mostly been wearing disposable diapers since most of the flat diapers I have are getting worn out

Wet mega Max

Another mega Max since getting home from work and putting these diapers on I have wet thirteen time's between the two of them and I am drinking so wetting more I am sold wish I had a dozen cases of these diapers

Tie pants with three disposable boosters

NorMan said:
Tie pants with three disposable boosters
What are tie pants

NorMan said:
Hourglass shaped pvc like this: https://digitaltmuseum.no/011025152457/bleiesnipp .You either tie them at each side, or in front and the back if the ends of the tie pant are long.
The fit is tight and perfect, no sagging here
So basically cloth diapers but they don't need pins you use string to tie them I don't think I have ever seen any

Carnifex said:
So basically cloth diapers but they don't need pins you use string to tie them I don't think I have ever seen any
Are they cloth diapers or just diaper cover you said PVC and were talking about using inserts

No, it's just a diaper cover, you have to wear disposables under the pvc.
Tie pants were very common in scandinavia in the 70's, before the T-shaped diapers came, and eventually the all in one diapers

NorMan said:
No, it's just a diaper cover, you have to wear disposables under the pvc.
Tie pants were very common in scandinavia in the 70's, before the T-shaped diapers came, and eventually the all in one diapers
How well do they work when I was younger I would make diapers out of towels and use a garbage bag and that works same principal just tie the side good where can I find these

Dry Mega Max can't wait to wake up wet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back