What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serendiapity said:
I think this has been done before, but it's been a while, so I think it deserves to be revived. Keep it PG, people.
Always discreet

Reactions: BabyZinga
wore a tena proskin pull up to bed and just woke up to it soaking

I’m in a Crinklz Aquanaut tonight, I love the print, but I had trouble with the tapes on the other sample I got, going to try and not fuss with tabs and see how it goes.

Attachments

• 3A01DAD3-17B7-49F4-AABC-C4F51DED4EBF.jpeg
    3A01DAD3-17B7-49F4-AABC-C4F51DED4EBF.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 14
  • 09650D8D-6387-4B17-8A3B-FE032C5D783E.jpeg
    09650D8D-6387-4B17-8A3B-FE032C5D783E.jpeg
    119.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Blue northshore Megamax. Ready for bed.

Reactions: Diaperman95
75671799-F372-45C5-BEA9-46F6AB46B325.jpeg
Tena slip active pe backed!

Reactions: pottyknix
Why does everyone want to post crotch shots. I get tired of seeing them over and over in the main forum to be honest.

Reactions: sissybaby34 and foxcub
Diaperman95 said:
Why does everyone want to post crotch shots. I get tired of seeing them over and over in the main forum to be honest.
Funny statement coming from a member whose avatar photo includes what could be interpreted as a "crotch shot" of Mario wearing a diaper... (LOL)

Personally, as a non-wetter, I myself could make the same "complaint" about having to read thread after thread about how arousing squishy soaked diapers feel on poster's privates. I'm ONLY into dry diapers for the sexual turn on, but in all fairness, if I want to be on this forum, I have to put up with reading post after post of folks wetting and messing their diapers for enjoyment. But that is just ME, so to each his own, right?

This forum is here for us to express ourselves in a safe and open manner, so long as we don't violate the rules. Someone is going to post a crotch shot and it is bound to make another member unhappy. You cannot please everyone all of the time, right?

Maybe since the thread asks, "What diaper are you wearing right now?" and since a picture speaks 1000 words, whipping out your phone and snapping a pic is the quickest way to answer the "right now" part of the question with a "real time" effect. Sounds logical to me... unless perhaps you were a female member and you derive no pleasure from seeing men in diapers. Again, to each his own.

By the way, you are NOT female, right? Just asking...

Besides, if nature has proven anything, it's that human males are visually oriented and visually stimulated; much more so than females. We are easily turned on by sight. Since it is also well-known that this forum is weighted more heavily on the male side of members, then what would else would you expect men to do given an opportunity to post and view photos of the diapers they LOVE to wet in? Maybe it is a macho sort of thing that we males are known to engage in... sort of a "whose crotch shot looks the manliest?" contest or such...

Last point: If you were a male and you were a member of a predominantly FEMALE member forum, would you be complaining about TOO MANY DIAPERED CROTCH SHOTS of women wearing diapers??? I tend to presume that you would not... but I could be wrong. Again, to each his own.

• Thinking
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
doubled diapered with an ABU Super Dry Kids.

70sPampers said:
Funny statement coming from a member whose avatar photo includes what could be interpreted as a "crotch shot" of Mario wearing a diaper... (LOL)

Personally, as a non-wetter, I myself could make the same "complaint" about having to read thread after thread about how arousing squishy soaked diapers feel on poster's privates. I'm ONLY into dry diapers for the sexual turn on, but in all fairness, if I want to be on this forum, I have to put up with reading post after post of folks wetting and messing their diapers for enjoyment. But that is just ME, so to each his own, right?

This forum is here for us to express ourselves in a safe and open manner, so long as we don't violate the rules. Someone is going to post a crotch shot and it is bound to make another member unhappy. You cannot please everyone all of the time, right?

Maybe since the thread asks, "What diaper are you wearing right now?" and since a picture speaks 1000 words, whipping out your phone and snapping a pic is the quickest way to answer the "right now" part of the question with a "real time" effect. Sounds logical to me... unless perhaps you were a female member and you derive no pleasure from seeing men in diapers. Again, to each his own.

By the way, you are NOT female, right? Just asking...

Besides, if nature has proven anything, it's that human males are visually oriented and visually stimulated; much more so than females. We are easily turned on by sight. Since it is also well-known that this forum is weighted more heavily on the male side of members, then what would else would you expect men to do given an opportunity to post and view photos of the diapers they LOVE to wet in? Maybe it is a macho sort of thing that we males are known to engage in... sort of a "whose crotch shot looks the manliest?" contest or such...

Last point: If you were a male and you were a member of a predominantly FEMALE member forum, would you be complaining about TOO MANY DIAPERED CROTCH SHOTS of women wearing diapers??? I tend to presume that you would not... but I could be wrong. Again, to each his own.
The avatar on my profile is of a 90's video game caricature in diaper not a person spreading their legs and and snapping a pic. of their crotch Half the time they are of wet discussing diapers too. If you want to know my sex look at my profile. I am male and I do not care if it is the hottest girl in the world in a diaper or what color their skin is or a male or what. In my profile settings I have selected not to see things sexual in nature. I don't want to see it. I know damn good and well I m not the only person her that does not want to see it as I have read others complain as well. I could care less if you want to show them is the sexual part of the group that other members who have to accept and agree to the rules to view the post in one of those sections. But just not the main forum. The main form is for all of us no just adult babies not just diaper lovers and not just incontinent people. ADISC I am the I in that ADISC and all the I's that are members here deserve to have their feelings matter and respected too. I am just suggesting they stay out the main threads but mostly I wanted to see how many others fell the same way. I have the up most respect for everyone here no joke. I love this group and I try to treat people with respect and I usally get treated with respect in turn. I do not have a issue with you or anyone else. I do not care how you live I am just saying this shit offends me. I did not come here to look at dirty pics of people in diapers it just is not my thing.

As for if it was a bunch of girls I would still ask. the same thing no different. I have ignored it repeatedly and agreed with others that have posted they do not like it either. But reading the post moo wrote a few days ago listed below I feel is ok to not like it. I am just making a statement that I do not like it. In fact I already had one member agreed. I m not being mean or hateful to any member her I just think it is easy to say what diaper you are wearing with out forcing the entire group to view you in it that is all.

Reading threads about people in squish diapers is not the same as getting blasted with pics daily of people squashing in them. This one thread is 900 plus pages and I bet it alone has over a 100 of these pics in it. They post says what diaper are you wearing now? It does not say take a pic of your crotch in a diaper an post it repeatedly. It does not say that.

further more a few days ago Moo the site administrator posted the following. her words not mine

Per Moo. not me

I really hate seeing crotch shots in our Media section.
Over the years, I've tried many things to discourage them.
For awhile now, we've put up a big banner at the top of the screen:
"Read the Site Rules before uploading any images or other media. Crotch shots (images of just your diapered crotch) are typically not allowed."
Yet, still, enough people refuse to listen that there are crotch shots in the Media section.

So, as of today, I'm taking the gloves off, and implementing two new rules for the Media section:
1) You must be an Established Contributor to upload. No, new members cannot sign up and then dump their entire personal photo gallery into the Media section anymore.
2) If you have less than 10 uploads already, your uploads will require moderator approval before being visible to other members. Once you have 10 uploads, and no recent warnings, future uploads will no longer require moderator approval.
3) If someone repeatedly uploads crotch shots, they can now lose access to the Media section. Permanently.

So I am just explaining how I feel as a member. If you do not like my avatar and think it violates report me and if it does I will pick another but so will every other member that has a anime person in a diaper or a stuffed animal in a diaper.

I was not mean or bullying so I feel I have a right to disagree with crotch shots especially when the site administrator has posted a similar thing. If that hurts your feelings I am sorry that is who I am and as a incontinent member I think I have as much right as anyone to speak my heart.

There's a difference between a crotch shot and a diaper shot.....just saying.

Diaperman95 said:
The avatar on my profile is of a 90's video game caricature in diaper not a person spreading their legs and and snapping a pic. of their crotch Half the time they are of wet discussing diapers too. If you want to know my sex look at my profile. I am male and I do not care if it is the hottest girl in the world in a diaper or what color their skin is or a male or what. In my profile settings I have selected not to see things sexual in nature. I don't want to see it. I know damn good and well I m not the only person her that does not want to see it as I have read others complain as well. I could care less if you want to show them is the sexual part of the group that other members who have to accept and agree to the rules to view the post in one of those sections. But just not the main forum. The main form is for all of us no just adult babies not just diaper lovers and not just incontinent people. ADISC I am the I in that ADISC and all the I's that are members here deserve to have their feelings matter and respected too. I am just suggesting they stay out the main threads but mostly I wanted to see how many others fell the same way. I have the up most respect for everyone here no joke. I love this group and I try to treat people with respect and I usally get treated with respect in turn. I do not have a issue with you or anyone else. I do not care how you live I am just saying this shit offends me. I did not come here to look at dirty pics of people in diapers it just is not my thing.

As for if it was a bunch of girls I would still ask. the same thing no different. I have ignored it repeatedly and agreed with others that have posted they do not like it either. But reading the post moo wrote a few days ago listed below I feel is ok to not like it. I am just making a statement that I do not like it. In fact I already had one member agreed. I m not being mean or hateful to any member her I just think it is easy to say what diaper you are wearing with out forcing the entire group to view you in it that is all.

Reading threads about people in squish diapers is not the same as getting blasted with pics daily of people squashing in them. This one thread is 900 plus pages and I bet it alone has over a 100 of these pics in it. They post says what diaper are you wearing now? It does not say take a pic of your crotch in a diaper an post it repeatedly. It does not say that.

further more a few days ago Moo the site administrator posted the following. her words not mine

Per Moo. not me

I really hate seeing crotch shots in our Media section.
Over the years, I've tried many things to discourage them.
For awhile now, we've put up a big banner at the top of the screen:
"Read the Site Rules before uploading any images or other media. Crotch shots (images of just your diapered crotch) are typically not allowed."
Yet, still, enough people refuse to listen that there are crotch shots in the Media section.

So, as of today, I'm taking the gloves off, and implementing two new rules for the Media section:
1) You must be an Established Contributor to upload. No, new members cannot sign up and then dump their entire personal photo gallery into the Media section anymore.
2) If you have less than 10 uploads already, your uploads will require moderator approval before being visible to other members. Once you have 10 uploads, and no recent warnings, future uploads will no longer require moderator approval.
3) If someone repeatedly uploads crotch shots, they can now lose access to the Media section. Permanently.

So I am just explaining how I feel as a member. If you do not like my avatar and think it violates report me and if it does I will pick another but so will every other member that has a anime person in a diaper or a stuffed animal in a diaper.

I was not mean or bullying so I feel I have a right to disagree with crotch shots especially when the site administrator has posted a similar thing. If that hurts your feelings I am sorry that is who I am and as a incontinent member I think I have as much right as anyone to speak my heart.
Hey @Diaperman95 I am sorry if my post got you riled up. You spoke your mind and you have every right to do so. I was not challenging that right with my initial reply. I am a pragmatist: I tend to be guided more by practical consideration than by ideals. I tend to prefer not sugar coating things and would much rather tell it like it is. Truth is, this forum DOES allow crotch shots whether you, or I like them or not. And as long as members don't abuse the rules, that seems as if that is how it is going to be. If I don't like a certain photo I can always "look away" or keep scrolling right?

Hey, man, no hard feelings, huh? My post was not meant as a personal attack on you or your avatar photo (which is actually kinda cool if you ask me... I only humorously referred to it to bring out my point). Your follow up post was well-written and greatly appreciated. You did nothing wrong; I did nothing wrong. We are both simply expressing our opinions on a matter.

You are not my enemy and neither is ADISC--and neither is anyone who uploads crotch shots (or other posts that I may not prefer to read about/see). I love this community because I am a diaper lover and this is a safe place for me to feel accepted and to express my fetish in a manner that is non-offensive to other like-minded diaper enthusiasts.

Rock on!

• Love
Reactions: Diaperman95 and Deleted member 56273
70sPampers said:
Hey @Diaperman95 I am sorry if my post got you riled up. You spoke your mind and you have every right to do so. I was not challenging that right with my initial reply. I am a pragmatist: I tend to be guided more by practical consideration than by ideals. I tend to prefer not sugar coating things and would much rather tell it like it is. Truth is, this forum DOES allow crotch shots whether you, or I like them or not. And as long as members don't abuse the rules, that seems as if that is how it is going to be. If I don't like a certain photo I can always "look away" or keep scrolling right?

Hey, man, no hard feelings, huh? My post was not meant as a personal attack on you or your avatar photo (which is actually kinda cool if you ask me... I only humorously referred to it to bring out my point). Your follow up post was well-written and greatly appreciated. You did nothing wrong; I did nothing wrong. We are both simply expressing our opinions on a matter.

You are not my enemy and neither is ADISC--and neither is anyone who uploads crotch shots (or other posts that I may not prefer to read about/see). I love this community because I am a diaper lover and this is a safe place for me to feel accepted and to express my fetish in a manner that is non-offensive to other like-minded diaper enthusiasts.

Rock on!
Thank you for the reply. I have zero issues with you or any other member here. I love this place. I just have a old sole I guess. 🤣🤣

• Love
Reactions: 70sPampers
I’m currently wearing a northshore megamax and chugging water

Diaperman95 said:
Thank you for the reply. I have zero issues with you or any other member here. I love this place. I just have a old sole I guess. 🤣🤣
Hey, at 55 I guess you could consider me an old fart also. Welcome to the club. 🤣😆😂

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
70sPampers said:
Hey, at 55 I guess you could consider me an old fart also. Welcome to the club. 🤣😆😂
I am 46 and I am sure to many people that is old but hell 60 doe not sound to old now. :LOL: . But I have always been told I think more like old people. My mom was 36 when I was born so I was raised by older people. I just take it as a compliment. 🤣 I feel like a old person too. My body is just ate up with arthritis.

• Wow
Reactions: 70sPampers and Deleted member 56273
My morning NS blue Supreme diaper is wet and messy. I have been out of town for a few days giving a professional presentation and returned last night. I stayed with colleagues and did not have a chance to wear diapers except for the presentation. I was able to put on a diaper in the morning, as I only packed one Tena Ultima diaper. I had no problems during my Power Point presentation, it went well, and I wet during the presentation. The presentation was only 2.5 hour drive from home, so I drove home, and by the time I got home and was greeted by my wife, I was very wet, but thank goodness no leaking. Now for work I think I will choose a Better Dry Day diaper with a booster.

Seni Optima option is for this nice sunny spring day. It fits perfectly

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperman95
Slightly damp white MegaMax plastic backed diaper, northshore booster pad, and plastic pants.... Under my jeans, with flannel shirt and work boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back