Leveling Up on ADISC

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
On ADISC, the more active you are, the more neat things you earn.

Here are the tiers:
  1. Guests
    • Guests are visitors who are not logged in.
    • They can read some of the site, but that is all they can do.
  2. Registered Member
    1. Members are people who are logged in.
    2. They can read, and post to, almost all of the site.
  3. Contributor (C)
    • Contributors are members who have made at least one post in our forum. This is often an introduction post, but it doesn't have to be. Any post counts.
    • Contributors get a few extra perks, such as access to more areas of our Discord server.
  4. Established Contributor (EC)
    • Established Contributors are members who have at least 20 posts, and have been registered for at least 7 days.
    • ECs get several significant perks, such as access to EC-only areas, the ability to start conversations (private messages) with other members, and more.
Bear in mind:
  • After you qualify for the next rank, it can take up to an hour for you to get promoted.

Last edited:

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Having an article that explains the system is helpful, so anyone with questions can be directed here for a basic overview.
The system itself is quite useful in terms of preventing spam, encouraging people to post, etc.

ARBBB2

arbbb2 = a-real-big-baby-boy-2
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
On ADISC, the more active you are, the more neat things you earn.

Here are the tiers:
  1. Guests
    • Guests are visitors who are not logged in.
    • They can read some of the site, but that is all they can do.
  2. Registered Member
    1. Members are people who are logged in.
    2. They can read, and post to, almost all of the site.
  3. Contributor (C)
    • Contributors are members who have made at least one post in our forum. This is often an introduction post, but it doesn't have to be. Any post counts.
    • Contributors get a few extra perks, such as access to more areas of our Discord server.
  4. Established Contributor (EC)
    • Established Contributors are members who have at least 20 posts, and have been registered for at least 7 days.
    • ECs get several significant perks, such as access to EC-only areas, the ability to start conversations (private messages) with other members, and more.
Bear in mind:
  • After you qualify for the next rank, it can take up to an hour for you to get promoted.
what does adisc stand for as far as the name? i assume each letter stands for a word?

ARBBB2

arbbb2 = a-real-big-baby-boy-2
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
what is ic?

Sheepies

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
Not that it applies to me anymore any who but I'm curious if there's still post number limits on new members and Contributors

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Not that it applies to me anymore any who but I'm curious if there's still post number limits on new members and Contributors
Post number limits?
There are a few things new members / Contributors can't do, but that ECs can.
These include: starting new conversations (PMs) with non-staff, accessing the EC+ forum, and so on.

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Post number limits?
There are a few things new members / Contributors can't do, but that ECs can.
These include: starting new conversations (PMs) with non-staff, accessing the EC+ forum, and so on.
maybe long ago there was a set number a posts per day Contributors/ new members could do?

Sheepies

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
maybe long ago there was a set number a posts per day Contributors/ new members could do?
Yeah that. I seem to remember only having a limited amount of interaction I could do when I first made my account

RubberJin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Does ADISC still really need this?
It seems to work well on a fair number of forums - helps cut down on spam and people who join up to try and post adverts or other rubbish by just making a couple of rubbish posts to get their "score" up.

One forum I'm on has benefits for established contributors and/or financial supporters - they remove restrictions on search frequencies etc. to make the forum more useful.