What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have on last nights barnyard, with a abena maxi booster and a women pantie liner, my did it explode in front, very bulky, I did manage to get my work jeans on and t-shirt tucked in, but have a longsleeve shirt hanging out to cover bulk at least a little!

Reactions: chrischrischris
Just made myself lunch wearing a wet Crinklz aquanaut

A fresh, dry, clean Tye Dye MegaMax for the evening and bedtime. It's snowing outside but my diapers should keep me nice and warm during the night, especially when I wet.

Just put on a Little Rascals for bedtime. This will be my first time wearing overnight in over a year. Don’t get to do this too often as my wife is not into diapers. She is away until tomorrow evening so I am going to make the most of the occasion.

I put on a ABU Preschool clothbacked and I just flooded it. Felt so nice to be diapered again.

I am wear a abu bunny hop diaper. They are so adorable and comfy, but its my last one. I'm also wearing my penguin zip up sleeper with hoodie.

Large megamax with XL booster pad

I've got work early in the morning so I'm just in an Abena Comfort Cloth-backed, which I use on worknights when I don't need heaps of absorbancy and feel like diapering up. I still wish I could get plastic-baked Abena's here in New Zealand :(

Medium Northshore Megamax. It is 8am and it is still my diaper from the night. It is wet, but not soaked.

Ready for the evening and bed in an Abena M4 diaper.

Reactions: DiaperVapor and chrischrischris
ABU DinoRawrz.

My G/F has just put me in a Tykables Camelot and some yellow Kins plastic pants for the night.

I’ll be waking up wet tomorrow morning on my birthday 😍

Reactions: DiaperVapor, chrischrischris and NorthwestDiaperDude
No diaper just a towel and I am about to wet it

• Wow
goodnitesgirl said:
Depends underwear for women they were on sale and I thought I would give them a try not nearly as cute as goodnites and lack the leak guards I have not wet it yet I am hoping it doesn't leak. I probably won't buy another pack anytime soon.
I love my Depends, they do what I need them too

In another “Always Discreet” pull up….my inner sissy loves these ones

Reactions: BabyZinga and chrischrischris
Forced said:
My G/F has just put me in a Tykables Camelot and some yellow Kins plastic pants for the night.

I’ll be waking up wet tomorrow morning on my birthday 😍
Happy birthday 🎂

Reactions: Forced
Southern Star Adult Diaper

IMG-7004-Original_1024x1024@2x.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BabyZinga, Deleted member 56273 and RedPandaDL
About to head to bed in a slightly damp Crinklz!

Got a Dr's appt this morning. so got a Always Discreet Classic
pullup on with white panties over it.

Reactions: chrischrischris and New2DLWorld
Had a great diapered weekend, have been wearing for 36 hours, just took off a Crinklz, sure could get used to 24/7

Reactions: BabyZinga, New2DLWorld and chrischrischris
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back