What diaper are you wearing right now?

MaxxH

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Waddling around in a night weight cloth diaper and plastic pants. Flooded last night's diaper and had to change when i got up. I could have gone with something lighter for the few diapered hours I have left, but I really wanted to enjoy the bulk.

BabyJaden

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Two Goodnites pull-ups over top of a thick TENA overnight pull-up. I feel very snug and comfy in my thick padding. I’m not wearing any clothes. Just my diapers

ben0510

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I think this has been done before, but it's been a while, so I think it deserves to be revived. Keep it PG, people.
I'm wearing a boots stay dry adjustable. it was clean on a hour ago, after my bath. its not clean now, I just wet it about 2 seconds ago.

DiaperVapor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Had worn a Cloudrys on Friday night, then thought last night that I probably wouldn't need the extra absorbancy, so wore a plain white Southern Star, let's just say it wasn't white by the time I got up, and it was very near leaking, soaked to the max, so I'm back to a Cloudry's tonight as I obviously need the extra absorbancy at the weekends.

DiaperVapor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Had worn a Cloudrys on Friday night, then thought last night that I probably wouldn't need the extra absorbancy, so wore a plain white Southern Star, let's just say it wasn't white by the time I got up, and it was very near leaking, soaked to the max, so I'm back to a Cloudry's tonight as I obviously need the extra absorbancy at the weekends.
By the time I finally got up, it was soaked! Thankfully my onesie was keeping it up, but I could feel the weight from the back, as I was soaked front to back, had a good shower after getting up. Back in bed in another Cloudrys, definitely good for long weekends and lazy days!

Babyboyzen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
If you were patting my bottom right now as we cuddled.
You would probably feel me tense up just a bit and the palm of your hand would definitely feel what was happening in the seat of my ABDRY diaper.

littleluvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Wore a cheap hospital pull up with a poise pad to work today and not sure how it didn't leak. Now home in a northshore supreme with 2 reassurance boosters.