• Love
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Paul2171
Sadly none yet :'-(

A wet and messy Abena M4 this morning.

Crinklz astronauts

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Tranquility ATN, pink socks & T-shirt

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, chrischrischris and GoodnitesXL21
Always a PeekABU with the racoon tonight + safari footed pj. pretty cold night so that gonna be perfect for night time.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and GoodnitesXL21
ABU DinoRawrz.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, chrischrischris and GoodnitesXL21
Moderately soaked Megamax with a booster.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and chrischrischris
Trying out the new boys XL goodnites... currently soaked.

• Love
Reactions: Paul2171, DiaperedBedwetter1998, chrischrischris and 1 other person
Betterdry soaked in bed . Talking to my stuffie

Up this morning in a very wet Total Dry X-Plus diaper. I usually mess shortly after I am up, but poopies not cooperating this morning, so I will just stay wet before I change for work. I think my diaper choice for work is going to be purple print Aww So Cute diaper.

Up in my very soaked and messy nighttime Peekabu ABU (the blue puppy one!). Usually wait for my girlfriend to leave to mess every morning, but she was running late and was in the bathroom longer and later than she usually is. I tried to distract myself by doing dishes, but I couldn't hold it and had to hug/kiss her goodbye in a very, very messy diaper :p

I'll probably sit around in this messy Peekabu for a couple to a few hours before I change to go to the gym. I usually reserve my morning change as a "reward" for journaling and cleaning up -- and sometimes I'm lazy and it takes me a while to get started ^_^

I AM SO F---ING GLAD I WAS DIAPERED!!!!!!! I'm going off of like 3 hours of sleep. The door knob in my room, it's been getting stiffer and stiffer in the rotation. I've been injured for a bit, and for the pain management I've been taking medications that I can feel build up in me (liver) and will cause a long bout of my nighttime accidents, I see that happening quite soon. Anyways, as a precaution I had worn one of my undergarments, but I wasn't sleeping and still in control. I get up to use the bathroom, the damn knob would not turn! There I was, 3:45am with nothing but a Leatherman, and a coat hanger wearing my Luvs in ConvertUps working on my escape. Working, working and working on it then, GUSH; full void while crouched down without warning. After about an hour, I got myself free, grabbed a beer as a reward, and went to bed for a few hours of sleep in my Luvs

Doing some data input in a fresh rearz inspire+

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and RedPandaDL
Black depend realfit at work. Hour and a half more then I can go home and snuggle up with the wife in a tykables puppers on the couch

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and RedPandaDL
I'm in a wet tranquility slimline diaper. Going around in just a T-shirt and diaper.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and SofiaInPampers
Megamax sample, dry . Usually go with much thinner, more economical options, so it takes some getting used to.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, chrischrischris and RedPandaDL
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back