What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
littleluvs said:
Should have picked a megamax last night. I used three depends with tabs and two of them had a huggies overnite stuffer. Changing sucked lastnight.
Ive tried the multi diaper layer method and changing is a nightmare

I just woke up in my half soaked betterdry about to take shower

Reactions: chrischrischris
bambino teddy

Oh no. I don't have a diaper on. But there's a good reason. This afternoon I decided to wear just a pair of black lace hipsters with a Poise panty liner (just in case). I'll be double diapered tomorrow with a Medline on the inside and a DryDirect outside. The DryDirect has a much larger capacity and is a much better quality that the Medline. I generally only wear the Medline when doubling up.

Reactions: littleluvs
Northshore magamax.

Reactions: littleluvs
Northshore Supreme lite

I'd form blue and a super green I'd form

I have on a northshore supreme, not very wet as of now.

At lunch sitting in my car wearing my rearz inspire diaper under work clothing

Reactions: chrischrischris
My Cuddlez came in a few days early, I am in heaven, soooo friggin cute, I even love the packaging, I swear I waited like 40 years for big boy diapers that made me feel this little. I have had Rearz in the past and have one Safari print left, those are a bit to pricey for me. I buy them if I visit the diaper store in Vegas.

Reactions: SaggyDiaperChris and Inconjr
Aby said:
My Cuddlez came in a few days early, I am in heaven, soooo friggin cute, I even love the packaging, I swear I waited like 40 years for big boy diapers that made me feel this little. I have had Rearz in the past and have one Safari print left, those are a bit to pricey for me. I buy them if I visit the diaper store in Vegas.
Yes Ive been to that diaper store in vegas, it has a wonderful selection of diapers.

Reactions: Subtlerustle
Inconjr said:
Yes Ive been to that diaper store in vegas, it has a wonderful selection of diapers.
I visited it like 3 years ago, I love that place, tried some cloth diapers and plastic pants from there, I like the plastic pants for over boring diapers or ones where the tapes are iffy. I wish I could afford Rearz on a regular basis, I am happy with the cuddlz, but I did just have a tape pop on me, its almost time for a change anyways for bedtime, need to eat first.

Inconjr said:
Just about EVERY brand of diaper you can imagine plus the owners are very nice and helpful.🙂

Reactions: Subtlerustle
I’m actually going to bed in one of their Bearhugs dips now. Theee smoothest plastic backing ever on a diaper. 10/10. 👍

Reactions: Inconjr
Subtlerustle said:
I’m actually going to bed in one of their Bearhugs dips now. Theee smoothest plastic backing ever on a diaper. 10/10. 👍
Very good choice, is it one of these?

Attachments

• 20201128_235515_compress56.jpg
    20201128_235515_compress56.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 8
Crinklz astronaut on last night. Hoping my wife will let me wear all day today

Reactions: chrischrischris and Inconjr
I just got up to a very wet super dry kids diaper. I'm going to sit here have my coffee and see what's happening on this site. I'm hoping I mess before I get my morning diaper change.

Reactions: littleluvs and chrischrischris
Bambino Fun in the sun

Bambino fun in the sun and they show through my onesie really good to .

Reactions: Aby, littleluvs, chrischrischris and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back