What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very wet Crinkles that soon may be messy.

Reactions: DOT, Ilovewetdiapers4200 and Inconjr
BabyDenise said:
A very wet Crinkles that soon may be messy.
I'm in a wet rearz seduction rn

Reactions: Inconjr
Just took a shower and about to put on my BetterDry for the evening

Reactions: chrischrischris and Ilovewetdiapers4200
Rearz Inspire :) best diaper ever

• Love
Reactions: DOT, DiaperedBedwetter1998, AndyPandy and 2 others
Tried out on of the blue MegaMaxes yesterday evening and last night. Just woke up and was able to prop myself up in bed and do my morning pee in it. Something I’m not always able to do. Last night before I fell asleep I was able to pee in it laying down which I’m not always able to do either. I’m not all the way there to just being able to let go laying down but it’s a start.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Ilovewetdiapers4200 and Inconjr
Ron89 said:
Rearz Inspire :) best diaper ever
Wearing the same right & loving how it feels!

Reactions: Inconjr and Ilovewetdiapers4200
Finally tried that Parents Choice version of Goodnites that I had to doctor, thanks to a ragged toe nail. Doctoring lasted most of the night, just wish it would have been in the middle of the waistband instead of the front. Trying to convert a pull up to something of a diaper, that seems like a difficult task. I will say, color me impressed. The feel is totally different than Goodnites (using skateboards and camo as the reference), very soft, very smooth. I do not think that there's a plastic layer like with Goodnites, but they do feel well made. The unisex absorbency, OMG, how I miss that! I was purging a lot of water weight, and woke up midstream in a large output, I did not have a single drop land on my sheets, and I woke up after I had already voided at least twice. When wet, they have a firmer feel than Goodnites, not much of a squish, so must have a different SAP to pulp ratio. These will be a staple in my drawer for my heaviest of nights along with both genders of Goodnites and a steady supply of Luvs. Want to try the Target brand as well, just wish they sold them in packs instead of boxes.

FudgedInLuvs said:
Finally tried that Parents Choice version of Goodnites that I had to doctor, thanks to a ragged toe nail. Doctoring lasted most of the night, just wish it would have been in the middle of the waistband instead of the front. Trying to convert a pull up to something of a diaper, that seems like a difficult task. I will say, color me impressed. The feel is totally different than Goodnites (using skateboards and camo as the reference), very soft, very smooth. I do not think that there's a plastic layer like with Goodnites, but they do feel well made. The unisex absorbency, OMG, how I miss that! I was purging a lot of water weight, and woke up midstream in a large output, I did not have a single drop land on my sheets, and I woke up after I had already voided at least twice. When wet, they have a firmer feel than Goodnites, not much of a squish, so must have a different SAP to pulp ratio. These will be a staple in my drawer for my heaviest of nights along with both genders of Goodnites and a steady supply of Luvs. Want to try the Target brand as well, just wish they sold them in packs instead of boxes.
How are the sides of these, I've been hesitant to try them as the images look like the sides are more of what underjams sides used to be.

Tena Ultima L

BigLittle said:
How are the sides of these, I've been hesitant to try them as the images look like the sides are more of what underjams sides used to be.
Don't blame you. I never had the chance to try underjams, so I can't comment in that respect. My pack is from early March, pre craziness and deep in the Spring season of hoarding, the sides, they feel somewhat strong, but I would say that they run a bit smaller than Goodnites. In my case, it's incentive to get back to my cardio workouts and lose some of the pandemic stress weight, but I wouldn't say that they would be impossible to get into if you wear Goodnites and have room in the waistband. Only a few bucks per pack, not bad to try out, and would probably make fantastic stuffers even if they don't.

Reactions: BigLittle
ABU Little Pawz

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, chrischrischris, Deleted member 51008 and 1 other person
Just got home from work wearing a Rearz inspire in control and even after 10 hours, the diaper is barely at 1/4 capacity, unbelievable how much these can hold, just incredible!😃

• Love
Reactions: DOT and AndyPandy
Rearz Safari <3

Reactions: Deleted member 51008 and Inconjr
A Prevail Air Overnight. I’ve been a wet boy for hours.

Better Dry today.

Reactions: Inconjr and chrischrischris
Rearz Incontrol Elite Hybrid L. Best plain white diapers ever!

Last edited:
Reactions: Inconjr and RedPandaDL
Super Undies in aqua blue. I had on an M4 earlier today, but I have to say my Super Undies are way more comfortable. I never wet them though.

Soaked betterdry in bed squishing giving stuffie a cuddle

In bed wearing wearing an Abena m4 with pul brief over it.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and chrischrischris
In bed wearing a very wet Northshore Megamax.

Reactions: Tigondegra, Inconjr and chrischrischris
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back