What diaper are you wearing right now?

Melon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Right now I'm my last Kiddo, but my new order is due to arrive in a few hours so it will be a tough choice for what the next one is going to be ^^"
Heres to hoping it lasts, the only other ones that I have left are the littlepawz that seem to be giving me some trouble and I'd rather avoid them for now.

littleluvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Last night wore a Northshore Lite purple with two Huggies overnites and a Poise pad , Later plan on a Northshore supreme and stuffers.

Subtlerustle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just finished watching an episode of The Crown with my wife while wearing a Crinklz Astronaut. I’ve used the Betterdry version before but had forgotten how huge the standing leak guards are. This is an impressive diaper. Off the lala land now. 🥱

Frungie

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Up this morning with a wet and now messy Tykables Little Builders diaper which are discontinued, but I still have a few bags left since I bought a case when they announced that they were going to be discontinued. I think I will wear one to work today as well.

Lilpottyboi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I was just changed from a very wet tranquilty atn. I'm now wearing an M4
I like the M4 also but yesterday I recieved my delivery of tranquility atn's and wore for the first time to bed. I have to say it is my new favorite! This diaper is fittimg to me so well I want to wear it to work. Unfortunatly I cannot. Just wanted to share that.

Lilpottyboi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I am enjoying my tranquility and coffie also. Unfortunatly I have to take it off and get ready for work soon. I plan on putting another on as soon as I get home and will try to go more than twelve hours without a change. I like to wear till they leak. I enjoy the feeling as they start getting my cloths wet.

pampers47

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Just got up, and I'm not as wet as usual. I have on a super dry kids, and having some coffee. I have plenty of room for more wetting.

FudgedInLuvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Back on the fitness track, so deep sleep at night, hydration, hydration, hydration, and nights can be a little "damp" to say the least. Monday night it was a girls Goodnite, last night was a boys Goodnite, just wiped myself off. Also starting the bow tying as seen in the diaper hugging post, works really nice to fit into disposal bags. What to wear tonight? Tonight might be a Luvs night, might as well sleep with the name as I have no one to do it with!

Last edited: