What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I'm wearing one of my last Bambino Magnifico's and after not wearing one for a while I can definitely say it doesn't feel as snug as a Rearz or Tykables I'm gotten used to.

Bambino Classico

Biggest wetting ever last night then again first time drinking in a while. Went threw 5 diapers in 12 hours.

• Wow
Reactions: Conrad32, trevor0160 and chrischrischris
select disposable absorbent underwear small

I am still in my Rearz Incontroll diaper I put on at 7:30 last night with an Attends underwear booster and an Abena maxi booster, thinking I should probably change?

Reactions: chrischrischris
Betterdry sticking with these for now
Impressed with these

Crinklz aquanuat.

Reactions: SaggyDiaperChris, db80, Deleted member 51008 and 1 other person
Abu space

Tena Slip Super. Cloth back. I'm surprised. All the reviews I found said the tabs come undone after a while, but mine have been fine. But now I can't decide what diaper backing I prefer. I like the crinkle of plastic, but also enjoy the feel of the cloth

Reactions: littleluvs, RedPandaDL and neophyte
Crinklz with a Rearz booster!! Great nighttime option!!

Pink Maga Max

Rearz princess, with batman jamas on top

Reactions: BabyZinga and chrischrischris
My first diaper aside from depends. Tykables unicorn.

Last edited:
Reactions: BabyZinga and Deleted member 51008
Crinklz Astronaut.

This morning I am in a wet and messy pink MegaMax diaper, medium, but the small actually is a better fit for me. The medium were a free sample supplied during my last order. However, I want to tell you about yesterday, but first a disclosure that I am not at all affiliated with NorthShore (NS) Care Supply. Yesterday I was able to wear and wet a NS purple Lite diaper with the NS booster at work for a total of 11 hours, from the the time I put the diaper on at home to the time I changed upon my return home, without any leaks. Coming into the house my wife did not notice anything. To avoid any offensive odor I put in 2-3 drops of baby powder fragrance oil, manufactured by Abbey & Sullivan. Comfortable, remained discreet, and provided me with both the pleasure and security I need at work in a professional atmosphere with business casual dress. I wore an untucked shirt and a sport coat with a pair of casual pants. It was very convenient to not worry about bathroom breaks, and just wet when I needed to. I had a very productive work day. If employers knew about this they might require diapers at work!!🧑‍💼👩‍💼

ABU Little Pawz is my diaper now for the evening and up until bed time.... love these, fresh case arrived today

Reactions: Deleted member 51008 and chrischrischris
Crinklz PLUS a Rearz Rebel pocket diaper being used as a diaper wrap. I wanted to test this setup and see if it would help contain and prevent leaks if I am laying on my side (side sleeping). I removed all pads and it works much better than without a wrap, next ill try with the snap in pad.

Reactions: BabyZinga
Reactions: Subtlerustle
neophyte said:
Oh I saw!!! You can watch for my order tomorrow! Prefect job on the reindeer layout, colours, characters... I'd love to see more non seasonal designs like this and so far others seem to love it too!

View attachment 46427
They also have red glitter on them! It makes me so happy to see they turned out this nicely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back