What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tena Maxi AF medium, 50% wet

Molicare Slip Maxi medium

Crinklz

A very heavy M4

urinary guard ... in less than an hour switching to my night time diaper, a FitRight Plus .

Pretty wet Abena M4. Might let out a mess and change before I go to bed

LilxFawn said:
Sorry, this is random but how are the Aww So Cute diapers? I’ve been thinking of trying them out
I like the Aww So Cute diapers. For me, they are one of the multi-purpose diapers, i.e. discreet for daytime and absorbent enough for nighttime use. If you are a heavy wetter an insert can always be used. One of my favorite diapers for daytime.

Reactions: 49beachdipe and LilxFawn
Frungie said:
I like the Aww So Cute diapers. For me, they are one of the multi-purpose diapers, i.e. discreet for daytime and absorbent enough for nighttime use. If you are a heavy wetter an insert can always be used. One of my favorite diapers for daytime.
Oh sweet! Thank you 😊

Reactions: MapleBerries
what i'm imaging: cute rearz dinosaurs with tykylables soaker
reality: cotton underwear, shorts. lol

Happy new year!

For the first time, I am wearing a girls Goodnite. I don't like the pink, but they actually fit me better since I am small down there. It seems like they have a bigger area between my legs, which is where I need it, instead of up the front.

I just changed from a wet and messy PeekABU to a cloth diaper with plastic pants. Now I'm all set for bed.

I'm wearing... 2x libero 7 baby diaper, drynites boys L, four boosters, two ID Expert slip, Crinklz and Omutsu cloth diaper :3

I can hardly walk!

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
I'm wearing a wet PeekABU. It's the last one I have and since I have a number of other diapers and I do not wear 24/7, I won't be getting more anytime soon.

I will be ordering more at some point as these are the best of the limited number of diapers I have tried.

Only one at work. T-shirt and a soaked safari

peekabu! pun intended

A Rearz Inspire+InControl that's ever so slightly wet.

Rearz Dinosaur Elite

I just got a Sample pack in the mail, and boy are these soft, thick, and crinkly. I feel as if I’m 3 years old, now. This definitely more of a luxury playtime diaper.

Rearz Safari.

im not sure whatn they are called but its an abu 2 tab with white, and it has bears riding baloons, oh, its super dry kids😜

Last edited:
jspoter said:
im not sure whatn they are called but its an abu 2 tab with white, and it has bears riding baloons
Super Dry Kids.

• Haha
Reactions: jspoter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back