What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodnite. I am finding a Goodnite is boring compared to what others here are wearing.

McKesson Adult Blue Diapers.jpg
My last McKesson blue diaper ... these have good capacity, but are absolute garbage. Every single one I used ripped open, including the one on my butt right now !

All through the night ATN. I like them but bad Odor Control

Nothing new about my diaper, but I was getting a nasty chafe on my inner thigh from my PUL diaper cover (thought I was getting a rash there) I bought vinyl diaper covers in a larger size they are baggy which doesn't bother me but they are noisy! I hear crinkling with every step.

Rearz safari.

Tykables lil Rarws. The green one to be specific.

Trying my first rearz dinosaur I love how it feels

Pampers Size 7 ( pinned to underwear ) .

Threaded Armor (Super Undies) All in one extended wear pull on. Super comfy.

Reactions: legojoker88
Baby Pants Cotton Twill with Grays Blue Carcelle Print
20191223_145417_2 (2).jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49beachdipe and jspoter
Unique Wellness Superior with a thin booster.

hope im not being inapropriate, tykables overnights,

Last edited by a moderator:
Crinklz astronaut.

Just woke up in my Dry 24/7. It is pretty well soaked and has a pretty big mess in it. It's time to change into my Seni Super Plus diaper.

A Sposie pad inside of a Huggies Overnites size 6 (with holes poked in it) inside of a Walmart Tena Super (with holes poked in it) inside of a Playdayz Blue Cloth-back.

One of my Snuggleblanks Aio cloths with a fleece wrap and it's nice and wet n messy

Barnyard

Got on a PeekABU right now, blue husky.

Tapped up in a aquanut ready for deep dive hopefully wake sticky moist wet during the surfacing.

A wet and just now, messy, PeekABU. Guess it's time for a shower before bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back