What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bear hugz. I definitely appreciate the tapes. Allows you to register and adjust as much as you want for the perfect fit

Tena Slip Maxi

FloofyWolf said:
Tena Slip Maxi
I am wearing the same. These are ridiculously absorbent, but i always get a drip or two of leakage down my thigh.

Kiddo is what I'm going to wear for the day.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Happy Thanksgiving to all!! In a fresh aquanaut with booster.

Northshore supreme lite with 2 boosters

Recently bought myself a cloth diaper from Bambinex, best investment of my life, changed my perception of security

Abena m4

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

A boots staydry (Attends 8M rebrand I think). Nothing amazing but it does for now :)

A tena slip maxi activefit

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Attends Active Slip M10.
Came back home after busy and long day..
Just woke up ( 4 am ) after 7 hours sleep on sofa, still in clothing. I had dry diapers on me when arived home. Now they are completely soaked and full. They look and feel so full and heavy. But no leaks. They are lot of time much better them some standard shape diapers.

Customized SDK v1 and a customized blue dc idyl always double diapered!

Second last EVER Attento with a stuffer.

- - - Updated - - -

jdm66 said:
Customized SDK v1 and a customized blue dc idyl always double diapered!

WOWSERS that is a rare and expensive old combination!

Argent said:
Second last EVER Attento with a stuffer.

- - - Updated - - -

WOWSERS that is a rare and expensive old combination!

I use the dc idyl on occasion as they are expensive. I also use some older fabines that I really liked until they changed the design. I really wish they made the dc idyl in plain white with a print on the landing zone. I'm not a huge fan of these fancy prints all over the diapers as all it does is drive the cost up. I really like the dc idyl because of the heavy duty construction and the fit.

Go Supreme pull up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rearz lil monster

I could care less about the print, but these are super absorbent.

I've been sampling this weekend, rearz, crinklz , tena maxi, barebum, just a few i hadn't tried.

This Rearz is impressive. I like the soft plastic and stealth of the tena, the swell of the barebum, and the Crinklz are ok, but they soak in the front and don't wick well to the back.

I am wearing hand made adult pampers. They are so nice and thick and wet.

Tena Active Fit Ultima
Sleeping at friends house after all evenning dinner,drinks and fun. It would be really embarising if have some kind of trouble under sheets in somebody else bed after drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back