Fabines Teddy w/2 Lille boosters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a simple with a sticker on the landing zone

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Bambino teddy

Cushies 2.0

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Bambino teddy

i use to wear Bamino's in '08-when i could afford them, me? A poor-quality Prevail Extended-Use(less)
I wore one of those AND a Prevail "Breezer" and STILL managed to wake up to a spot on my sheet!
When are these companies gonna wake up and capitalize on this huge vacumm their industry was left with after "affordable" healthcare shut down the free market?
It's so obvious when you see EVERY company "permanently" switch all their adult diapers to cheap, see-through, toilet paper-quality, leaky embarrassment-just-waitin-to happen nightmares!
Why would ANYONE who wears diapers want air to flow through?! That's ridiculous! Some jerk, who probably doesn't even wear them him or herself, came up with this and got some quack science people to agree that people who wear diapers need air to flow in there-stupid!
I read recently that there's body temperature issues that occur with "cloth-backed" not in it's favor and that plastic-backed is actually BETTER health-wise than fake cloth.
Either way, I predict that plastic-backed will make a HUGE come back in the near future😋
I like Little Pawz the best!

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

Another Kolibri Comslip Plus.

rearz safari is the one I am wearing, Diaper of choice!

Trying Asdas own day and night pants... not bad! They hold!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 cloth diapers with baby print plastic pants
DSCN0011.jpg

Northshore supreme lite

A getting wetter by the minute v2 cushie. Caught the flu so it's nice to rest stay hydrated and not have to get up all the time

Plastic shell Astronaut Wellness, love them!

I use north shore supremes during the day and pin on cloth with plastic pants at night.

SDK v2

SDK 1

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back