What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a double gauze diaper and plastic pants

Northshore supreme lite

I'm trying to give an ATN its due for the first time. I've worn a couple before, but this is the first one I've ever really worn, if you know what I mean. So far, so good; think I'll wear one to the theatre tonight and see how it holds up under jeans!

Last edited:
ID slip super with a cloth diaper insert and lined plastic pants. That combo usually gets me through a whole working day. Soaking wet when coming home, when I change into a new fresh diaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Northshore supreme lite

Wellness Superio

Drynites, I'm a 30 waist. Any recommendations? Would I fit size 6 nappies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rearz Lil Squirtz again.

Damp seni super at work. Will probably have to wet again before leaving.

Seni Super Plus. I don't like them all that much, they sag on me and I can't seem to get them tight enough. But they hold a good amount.

Northshore supreme

A very wet M4. After a brief flirtation with ATNs I'm back with the ones I love the most.

Always Discreet Maximum Absorbency

Wet Dry 24/7

double Babykins night time cloth diapers with two cloth soakers, Babay-Pants Gerber frosted plastic pants

I am currently retaining liquids in my bambino bianco with a bambino booster. I can hardly wait until these are gone, will never buy bambino biancos again or the bambino boosters. So far the entire case of bambinos I purchased all have pinholes(some large enough to stream if gotten too wet), and I need to use these in public. As for their boosters, I recently tried the total dry maximum boost ups and they blow the quadro away(I use these at night).

Northshore supreme

I am dressed for the night in my Blue's Clues footies and an Abena L4. Earlier today I went to my aunt's for dinner in my Winnie the Pooh overalls and a Pull-Up with my crotchless underwear setup. Wet it outside her house (and two more times at home, I was leaky by then). But my ''potty training'' is suspended for the night and I'm back in diapers, and will be through Christmas morning.

Little pawz,,, currently dry ....but I know it won't be long that it will be wet

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back