What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CherryPie said:
Let us know what you think of the flex! It sounds ideal for warmer weather and when doing exercise.
Fine for working in too as the thighs are virtually free. May well try under cycling gear this weekend. Sagging a bit after three wettings, hope to get to four. Chances of messing not looking too good.

Reactions: Cherrypie and diaperdude
Four wettings achieved, began to clump a little. Going out this afternoon so have changed into clean example. No nasty smells either. Will wear a flex tonight in bed with plastic pants see how that goes.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
I wasn't all that soggy this morning ,still in last night Pink MagaMax and Pink diaper cover on for now ...,

Wearing my plastic backed Cushie with a CVS sleep pants as booster at work!

Kiddo perfect day

Tena Active Maxi - wet one off - shower - dry one on! 👍

Reactions: Tenawearer, Deleted member 69135 and diaperdude
Tenawearer said:
Fine for working in too as the thighs are virtually free. May well try under cycling gear this weekend. Sagging a bit after three wettings, hope to get to four. Chances of messing not looking too good.
Sounds good! I’ll try a pack with my next delivery. I really don’t like the pro skin slips because of how loose they become from movement etc. so these sound promising.

Reactions: Deleted member 69135
Good thing about the waist band is that you can adjust them after wetting. Pee nr 5, still dry on outside.

Tenawearer said:
Good thing about the waist band is that you can adjust them after wetting. Pee nr 5, still dry on outside.
Sounds interesting. In the previous couple of summers I have more or less given-up on nappies as they just become too hot. With the warmer weather just around the corner it does seam that these could be an answer to that problem.

DLmikey said:
Tena Active Maxi - wet one off - shower - dry one on! 👍
Same again but with plastic pants. Ready for bed, seventh night in a row wearing nappies.🌛

Reactions: diaperdude
Have changed out of the wet and messy Maxi, and I am now in - an Abena M4! I’ve mentioned why in my blog, let’s see how it goes! 🤔

Reactions: Tenawearer and Deleted member 69135
A big abri form dry and nice for now.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193 and Tenawearer
Wet pro skin flex, hope to get this one to the evening/ night. First some plastic pants over the top.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193 and Diaperpee8
DLmikey said:
Same again but with plastic pants. Ready for bed, seventh night in a row wearing nappies.🌛
Can't stoo wearing.

Just put on a black MegaMax and promptly wet it. Feels wonderful!!

Well, the Abena M4 is pretty much as I remembered them to be, which is why I switched to Tena Actives. It’s one of the cloth-backed variety and I’ve had a couple of smallish wettings but it’s already feeling a bit clumpy and loose compared to my usual Tena Maxi Active. I’m glad I am wearing plastic pants and will enjoy getting back into a Tena.

Back in another Pink MagaMax with a black diaper cover this morning .

Attachments

• Black & Pink.jpg
    Black & Pink.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 2
Out of the wet Abena M4, showered and into the soft dry familiarity of a Tena Active Maxi - that’s so much nicer! 😊

Reactions: Deleted member 69135
Bored in class, wearing a cloth backed Cushies. My class today goes from 8-3 so I wanted to make sure I wore something thicker but not too bulky or obvious.

• Love
Reactions: Aquabtm and PaddedRita
nothing as of right now because I can't afford both my golf habit and my urine & IBS issues. (Yes because of my age my doctors won't cover shit WTF!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back