What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently in a slightly wet stay dry pant by uk retailer boots. This is my 1st time wearing and wetting in public.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
ABDLENG said:
Currently in a slightly wet stay dry pant by uk retailer boots. This is my 1st time wearing and wetting in public.
Well done! How did it go?

Tenawearer said:
Well done! How did it go?
Really good. I had to stand up to wet as my body wouldn’t let it go otherwise.

Just picked up a delivery of nappies, one pack of my favourite active fit maxis and a pack of pro skin flex to try. Strange with the waistband but worth a try. One wetting so far and wearing plastic pants too.

ABDLENG said:
Really good. I had to stand up to wet as my body wouldn’t let it go otherwise.
Next step sitting and then laying down. Laying down is tricky in the beginning.

Tenawearer said:
Next step sitting and then laying down. Laying down is tricky in the beginning.
That’s what everyone says, but I actually started with laying down so that’s easiest for me!

Reactions: Tenawearer
I finally get to post to this thread. Had a unique experience today. Went to the thrift store to look through the diapers. It’s always some garbage medical diaper. But I saw 3 packs of ABDL diapers. Rearz Rebels, ABDry and LFB Fantasy all in L. $10 each. I typically wear mediums but I’ll take what I can get. I’ve gained a lot of weight in the past few years. They fit just a smidge big but not bad. I’m currently wearing the fantasy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 58241
I12BLittle89 said:
I finally get to post to this thread. Had a unique experience today. Went to the thrift store to look through the diapers. It’s always some garbage medical diaper. But I saw 3 packs of ABDL diapers. Rearz Rebels, ABDry and LFB Fantasy all in L. $10 each. I typically wear mediums but I’ll take what I can get. I’ve gained a lot of weight in the past few years. They fit just a smidge big but not bad. I’m currently wearing the fantasy.
Love this

Reactions: I12BLittle89
Just changed during my lunch break, nice n dry when MegaMax diaper with booster pad and plastic pants....

Reactions: diaperdude
Wife is poorly atm so doesn't want to do anything, cant blame her. But she picked out a white NRU str8up and a grey onsie and told me my jamas were on the bed waiting for me to sort myself out 😍

Might do a nappy order later. Just need to decide what I want to buy next

Norfolkdiapersub said:
Wife is poorly atm so doesn't want to do anything, cant blame her. But she picked out a white NRU str8up and a grey onsie and told me my jamas were on the bed waiting for me to sort myself out 😍

Might do a nappy order later. Just need to decide what I want to buy next
Hope she feels better soon.

Tenawearer said:
Just picked up a delivery of nappies, one pack of my favourite active fit maxis and a pack of pro skin flex to try. Strange with the waistband but worth a try. One wetting so far and wearing plastic pants too.
Let us know what you think of the flex! It sounds ideal for warmer weather and when doing exercise.

Soon, ABUNIVERSE Space + Tykables booster pad total 8,000 ml. Thicker absorption and fully capacity!

Showered, changed and ready for bed in a clean and dry Tena Active Maxi and nice brand-new pair of plastic pants. 🌛

Rearz Rebel. Rearz is the best. And they hold a ton of liquid!

Last edited:
Classic Crinklz, and it's quite wet and swollen at the moment.

Reactions: pmdlover
I am ready for the evening and bed in an Abena M4 diaper.

In last night’s Tena Active Maxi which is now wet, I went for a Maxi rather than Ultima last night. I will wear for a bit longer and will try and mess before I shower and change.

Reactions: Deleted member 69135
Frungie said:
I am ready for the evening and bed in an Abena M4 diaper.
Update: It's now morning and I am wet and messed my diaper while in the kitchen getting some coffee.

Reactions: Tenawearer and Deleted member 39193
Slept and wet twice in bed in a active maxi and peed again before a shower. Worked in a dry pro skin flex with cover which I have wet twice. Hope to mess later with an empty house.

Reactions: Deleted member 69135
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back