What cartoon character would you like to see in a diaper?

Always wish I could have seen more Lisa Simpson in diapers. Only ever saw a tiny drop in the bucket over the years. Also, I think that K.C. the Koala from T.O.T.S. would look pretty cute in a nice puffy diaper. Only thing I don't like on that show is that the diapers look about as thin as regular underwear.

Reactions: disabledinconben, littledub1955, Fireheat and 1 other person
BobbiSueEllen said:
* Seeing the entire cast of Arthur in diapers would be a kick. Baby Kate is already in diapers and neurotic D.W. really needs to stay in diapers afterwards!
* Gretchen, Isabella and the rest of the Fireside Girls from Phineas and Ferb...
* Definitely Velma. Definitely.
I have seen a picture of Jenna in a diaper before. It was rather lewd but it was a throwback to the episode where she wets the bed and brings a long a "pull-up" to Muffy's sleepover. I agree that seeing the rest of the cast in diapers would be awesome! (I also don't care what people say, to me a diaper is a diaper). Phil and Lil confirmed this when Chuckie started wetting his bed again and his dad put him in "pull-ups". I know, I can be rather a cheeky baby at times! ;)

Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
Christopher Robin. There seems like there would be something so wholesome and innocent about him wearing one, hanging out with Winnie and Pigglet. I should add, he should still wear his shorts; just the occasional peek above the top of them.

Reactions: Monster3579, Sam, ShAd0w10 and 3 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
* Seeing the entire cast of Arthur in diapers would be a kick. Baby Kate is already in diapers and neurotic D.W. really needs to stay in diapers afterwards!
* Gretchen, Isabella and the rest of the Fireside Girls from Phineas and Ferb...
* Definitely Velma. Definitely.

Yeah, the Arthur cast in padding would be pretty cute. Buster and DW especially. Like you said, DW needs it, and Buster is sweet and innocent and goofy; it would go with his personality.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Monster3579 and BobbiSueEllen
onecho said:
Christopher Robin. There seems like there would be something so wholesome and innocent about him wearing one, hanging out with Winnie and Pigglet. I should add, he should still wear his shorts; just the occasional peek above the top of them.
I agree with you. Winnie the Pooh was definitely one of the most wholesome and innocent apsects of my childhood. Christopher Robin definitely had a certain charm that was endearing. Always felt warm and fuzzy watching and reading the books.

Reactions: Monster3579, Blathers, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Found this picture of Wendy from Gravity Falls wearing one pretty messy and embarrassed. I think she rocks it pretty well.
d02da5744bf5b5b861f15e99235e63b6286838822f1e34124b72be6243d5cd21_1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Fireheat, bbydpr and DippyDawg
I'd love to see a biohazard symbol wetness indicator which vanishes when you soak your diaper. That'd be some sweet revenge...symbolically, LOL! 🥳

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955 and Lilpampy19
DippyDawg said:
In order of preference:
1) Tinkerbell
2) Velma Dinkley
3) Jessica Rabbit
- Two of those are known across the planet for being vanilla sex symbols/first crushes/all that
...not the best opening gambit ...hope that's not a rude thing to say.

Reactions: Lilpampy19
Tinker Bell was also feisty, which was also a big selling point for me. Out of the three she was my favorite!

Reactions: Blathers and DippyDawg
Lilpampy19 said:
Tinker Bell was also feisty, which was also a big selling point for me. Out of the three she was my favorite!
Who wouldn't want Tinker Bell all over their diaper?

• Love
Reactions: Blathers and Lilpampy19
DippyDawg said:
I certainly would! and maybe fairy wings on the back ^^

DippyDawg said:
Yet again, you are asking who we want to SEE IN a diaper, not be on a diaper.

Problem solved
af38bd59c3292a52fbf432b095176722.jpg

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Fireheat, Sam and 2 others
ElPulpo said:
Yet again, you are asking who we want to SEE IN a diaper, not be on a diaper.
I just right now realized that I screwed up the title of the thread when I originally posted in. I meant to say On a diaper, not in one. Oh well, I still got some interesting replies!

• Haha
Reactions: littledub1955, Monster3579, gentletides and 2 others
DippyDawg said:
I just right now realized that I screwed up the title of the thread when I originally posted in. I meant to say On a diaper, not in one. Oh well, I still got some interesting replies!
Ok, I would like to see Elsa in a Olaf themed diaper, where the Olaf pictures are wearing Moana themed diapers.

• Love
Reactions: DippyDawg and Lilpampy19
Betty Rubble and Wilma Flintstone; Velma Dinkley, Fred Jones and Daphne Blake would look cute too in diapers

Reactions: littledub1955
Wish i could say a Charakter, but
to me its just such a mythbreaker
if they wear a diaper :D

maybe Judy from Zootopia, but i already saw a picture
someone once showed me, and that was at the same time awesome
and weird xD

• Love
DippyDawg said:
i`d still like to see the characters i listed printed on a diaper. this is why we need a title edit feature X3

Reactions: DippyDawg
I'd like to see Glimmer from the new Sheera cartoon IN a diaper. She acts like she belongs in one half the time. ;)

Who would I want to see ON one? Mumble the Penguin from the movie Happy Feet or a child/baby version of Cinderella and her Fairy Godmother and mice on a pretty pink diaper.

DippyDawg said:
Donald Trump, for both senses;
His face would make a great wetness indictor, don't you think?
🤭

• Love
Reactions: Monster3579
Back